• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Did you know... USF Football players are your fellow students, right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I said it in another post, and I'll say again.

GROW A PAIR.

Not one kid anywhere, in any sport is forced to be there. They are blessed with a God given talent above John Q Public and EVERY SINGLE ONE of them CHOOSE to be where they are. If they don't like it, there are two choices.

so if they were blessed with a god given talent above john q public why is john q public booing them for something they themselves couldn't do?

never understood how someone who doesn't have nearly the ability of another could criticize them.

BTW it does more harm than good.

This is one of the lamest things that gets said all the time. I'm a structural engineer, if I design a building and it falls down, wouldn't you as a lay person be able to criticize me, even without knowing one thing about engineering?

Apparently, only experts can criticize. The rest of us are to sit quietly and have no opinion. Though I've never worked anywhere in my life where this held true, especially while working at USF.

coaches can criticize. they are the ones who get paid to know what they are talking about.

remember all the geniuses last year who said Bj Daniels was the reason for the losing and we needed to bench him in favor of Floyd? How about Grothe? i remember people yelling such stupid **** from the fans directed at him that it was laughable.

How did that work out? I trust the coaches to resolve the problems. booing does absolutely no good.

not sure if taggert knows much starting floyd

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Maybe most of them should quit football and just study more.

Maybe some insecure, fair-weather fans should have transferred to a school with a more solid football program. 

are yOU kidding me?ONE OF THE WORST BEATDOWNS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVER

our players should be ashamed of their performance

if you are so ashamed-- why don't you just stop coming here? pest

the team embarrassed themselves AND  the school

have some pride dude

i call it as i see it

usf mike--u didnt even follow football until usf got a team

i have been explaINING the gaME TO YOU FOR OVER 10 YEARS

you have no uderstanding or appreciation for the the beatdown of the of  an inferion team

you personal attacks on me are laughable

you can criticize the teamn because they will deny u access to the field to take pictures

YOU HaVE an agendA AND YOU CANT BE HONEST ABOUT OUR PROGRAM

Edited by smazza
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Maybe most of them should quit football and just study more.

Maybe some insecure, fair-weather fans should have transferred to a school with a more solid football program. 

are yOU kidding me?ONE OF THE WORST BEATDOWNS IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL EVER

our players should be ashamed of their performance

if you are so ashamed-- why don't you just stop coming here? pest

the team embarrassed themselves AND  the school

have some pride dude

i call it as i see it

so I take it you will not be writing that letter of encouragement to the team anytime soon.

worst "fan" ever

I hope those are two separate comments.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Something that should echo in your heads when you're making these terrible comments and hateful speech

You are talking about your fellow classmates. Win or lose, these student athletes are still part of your USF family. They sit right next to you in class, they study at night just like you do. 

Anyone can hoot and hollar when a team is doing good. How you treat your fellow student athletes when they are struggling, reflects more on YOU as a human being, than it does them as an athlete.

These are our fellow students and future alumni of USF. Let's not lose the big picture here, the purpose of college is to get an education. It's also time for you to learn compassion and understanding. 

Win or lose, these are your fellow USF students. Please show some class and understanding. They need your love, they need your prayers, they are suffering through one of the hardest times in their academic and athletic careers. 

Well... These "fellow students" are **** lucky that we arn't in dorms together...

4a208d88.gif

There is a big difference between losing a hard fought game by a point, and giving up and not even trying.

Edited by Bubba Bull
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Something that should echo in your heads when you're making these terrible comments and hateful speech

You are talking about your fellow classmates. Win or lose, these student athletes are still part of your USF family. They sit right next to you in class, they study at night just like you do. 

Anyone can hoot and hollar when a team is doing good. How you treat your fellow student athletes when they are struggling, reflects more on YOU as a human being, than it does them as an athlete.

These are our fellow students and future alumni of USF. Let's not lose the big picture here, the purpose of college is to get an education. It's also time for you to learn compassion and understanding. 

Win or lose, these are your fellow USF students. Please show some class and understanding. They need your love, they need your prayers, they are suffering through one of the hardest times in their academic and athletic careers.

Don't forget we don't control who goes on here. Some of the posters are 13 year old kids. Others are UCF fans posing as USF fans, err trolling. You can spot them from a mile away and they seem to be coming on here by the droves since they joined our conference. I am doubtful that other than some complaining about a crappy loss by real fans, that much of the really negativity is from true USF fans.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

Huge difference between booing aimed at players, and booing aimed at a football program, athletic dept, and/or university. 

The booing that was going on Saturday was aimed at the athletic department and the university, not the players. And it's well deserved. 

It's not Floyd's fault that he's the best option at QB. 

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Huge difference between booing aimed at players, and booing aimed at a football program, athletic dept, and/or university. 

The booing that was going on Saturday was aimed at the athletic department and the university, not the players. And it's well deserved. 

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

Wow, 3 posts in two years and you pick this time to step up and speak your mind a fourth time? You should have kept the crypt closed...

So I guess you left it to the players to interpret properly and go sit down with the university to express your concerns for you.

• Downvote 1

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

Wow, 3 posts in two years and you pick this time to step up and speak your mind a fourth time? You should have kept the crypt closed...

So I guess you left it to the players to interpret properly and go sit down with the university to express your concerns for you.

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to express my opinion in an open forum. Surely I deserve to be attacked because of my low post count. True Bulls fans post hundreds or thousands of times. 

I'm a legend around these parts. Ask Smazza, TripleB, or Zipper. I mean Velcro. 

Are you special, like the kid in your avatar? 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

3 posts in two years under that name ....

Fire Woolard,

Rueb

3 posts in two years under that name ....

Thanks Trip. It's nice to be back. 

Still on Willie's Bus,

RR