• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need more negativity, more criticism, and more complaining

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

This team cannot depend our fans, we are few and far between - 22,000 !?!

We'll see what this 2013 is made of and I'll be cheering them on!

Go BULLS !!!

Exactly, and why were the Bulls able to succeed in places like Auburn, ND, Lousiville, Morgantown, etal when they were booed and outnumbered with little to no visible fan support?  Because those teams were built tough and had strong team leaders.  They weren't going to lay down for anyone.  Now, this team lays down because they dropped turds prior to the half and got some boos (BTW, other than yelling "Taggart, what are you teaching these kids" when Hopkins passed our goal line three times during a kickoff run back, I did not boo but I respect everyone elses right to convey their feelings about the game in anyway they feel necessary)?  RU really f'ing serious?  What are our new coaches and AD building at USF?  Is it winning football teams or a bunch of young men with dependent personality disorders?  

You want to stay to the end of that EPIC FAIL that happened on Saturday and cheer the entire team in the process, well good for you but not me.  I'd just as soon go out to the lots and watch coeds puking in the grass.  Same result but I get to have a couple more brats and wash it down with inexpensive drinks. I choose to have my alma mater entertain my family and I instead of UF, FSU, UM, or CU during college football season and I was NOT entertained on Saturday.  If you don't understand that, then it's on you not me.

just to clarify:

we had very visible fan support at Auburn and ND

No one booed us at AUburn. Can't say for sure about ND but I'm doubting that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

I usually boo at calls or refs but last sat I was booing at the team. At the end of the half I was booing as well as after the pick 6. The team deserved it flat out

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Go BULLS !!!

Exactly, and why were the Bulls able to succeed in places like Auburn, ND, Lousiville, Morgantown, etal when they were booed and outnumbered with little to no visible fan support?  Because those teams were built tough and had strong team leaders.  They weren't going to lay down for anyone.  Now, this team lays down because they dropped turds prior to the half and got some boos (BTW, other than yelling "Taggart, what are you teaching these kids" when Hopkins passed our goal line three times during a kickoff run back, I did not boo but I respect everyone elses right to convey their feelings about the game in anyway they feel necessary)?  RU really f'ing serious?  What are our new coaches and AD building at USF?  Is it winning football teams or a bunch of young men with dependent personality disorders?  

You want to stay to the end of that EPIC FAIL that happened on Saturday and cheer the entire team in the process, well good for you but not me.  I'd just as soon go out to the lots and watch coeds puking in the grass.  Same result but I get to have a couple more brats and wash it down with inexpensive drinks. I choose to have my alma mater entertain my family and I instead of UF, FSU, UM, or CU during college football season and I was NOT entertained on Saturday.  If you don't understand that, then it's on you not me.

Come on, the opposing fans certainly did, I was there, I heard it.  The point is we have no control over the team, they are who they are and who they've been developed to be by the coaches and athletic department.  If good play by them is dependent on full stands of cheering fans when their down at half to a 1-AA, then they're done already, get out the broom and dust pan.

Go BULLS !!!

Come on, the opposing fans certainly did, I was there, I heard it.  The point is we have no control over the team, they are who they are and who they've been developed to be by the coaches and athletic department.  If good play by them is dependent on full stands of cheering fans when their down at half to a 1-AA, then they're done already, get out the broom and dust pan.

maybe at ND-- not at Auburn. I was there-- on the field-- never heard anyone booing. So neither did the players

when the stands aren't full and the team is down, that is when the team needs its diehard fans to make noise and get behind them more than ever. Unless you just want to give up and have a defeatist attitude.

Not sure what we are discussing  anymore

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Go BULLS !!!

just to clarify:

I was at the 50 yard line, Auburn side for the UA game. There was booing.  We had 5-6K in a stadium of 90K.  Yeah, they could hear the cheers from that corner, but they wouldn't have heard anything had we been down 21 at the half. That's a fact.  Don't get lost in this kumbaya nonsense.  Nothing was going to help those guys on Saturday from the stands.  What they needed was from deep inside themselves and they are very lacking right now.

I don't think I care anymore about any of this conversation-- consider that a win if you want. You seem to need one

#passiveaggressiveslam #kennyRogers

• Upvote 1