• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

400,000 paid to McNeese for the beat down.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Not sure what the point of the OP is. Every team in college football that has a home game pays for the other team to be there, win or lose, its just the way it is. SO WHAT? Wait, I guess some just have to continue to find whatever they can to try and make people feel worse, mad, upset, etc.. For true fans though, no effect. .

We're on a Woolard Hunt so every possible little tact like this will be thrown out there. I'm sure there were Auburn and Notre Dame fans whining about having to pay us to come beat them .... then again, probably not. Their fans have a clue about how stuff like this works in college football.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Ah well, its just money. We're paying Cosh about the same to kick us in the balls too.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,698
  • Days Won:  108

So those times we took the $900k from ND and $700K from Auburn and kicked their butts were Doug's fault as well.  This is really getting tiring.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

We also paid USF to come to the SunDome to open the new dome last season only to have them spank us as well in front of thousands of their own fans.

We paid USF, huh? You are just soooo credible. Ignore.

Why are you such as asshat? We all know what he meant. It's people like you with your "Holier than thou" attitude that prevent people from posting here. You're going to ignore someone because of a typo?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Its all good Sellular,  That troll doesn't bother me. I was at the Dome,  I go to all the games.    And yes it was a typo and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Its all good Sellular,  That troll doesn't bother me. I was at the Dome,  I go to all the games.    And yes it was a typo and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out.

And for the record, unless every other Div 1 school turned him down, the New Dome opener was DW's biggest fail, IMO ....

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I agree, library is trimming hours because USf is desperate for money, while football pisses it away on a crappy product...i'm a huge Bulls football fan but, glasses off, this is silly.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

We also paid USF to come to the SunDome to open the new dome last season only to have them spank us as well in front of thousands of their own fans.

Why are you such as asshat? We all know what he meant. It's people like you with your "Holier than thou" attitude that prevent people from posting here. You're going to ignore someone because of a typo?

Mixing that particular S and C is a serious typo on here. But I was really busting his balls because the post made no effing sense. Kind of like you calling me an asshat and holier than thou on the Interwebs message board.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Mixing that particular S and C is a serious typo on here. But I was really busting his balls because the post made no effing sense. Kind of like you calling me an asshat and holier than thou on the Interwebs message board.
His post made sense to me. He was talking about scheduling OOC hoops team UCF to play the first game after a $35million renovation of the Sundome and have them whoop our ass in front of 8,000 fans.

Now we know he wasn't 100% serious because the schedules are decided well in advance, but he was riding the wave and it was clear to me what his point was. Either way, the calling into question his credibility and suggesting he be ignored was the asshat part of your comment in my opinion.

Edited by Sellular1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Opinions are great, fine. Name calling not so much.

The typo wasn't the reason for loss of credibility in my opinion, but just part of the whole paying $400K point (it just makes no sense to me; everyone pays for FCS teams). But just my opinion, of course.

Get over your vendetta against people who correct typos and grammar. It's a message board, for crying out loud...that's part of the deal. And I guess people calling me asshat is too. Big man.