• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome to the ESPN.com Bottom 10 poll

Could be worst IA team after tonight.  Good we reached rock bottom time to start climbing back up. 

I told my wife the same thing while leaving. We have reached the floor. Can't get any worse. 

Well I guess only way it gets worse though is if Michigan St. scores 100 on us lol 

But yeah It can't get much worse than what we saw tonight. 

MSU won't score 100... and I am sure USF will not give up 50... My guess is something more like 31-13... The MSU offense we saw last night is probably better at executing than the MSU offense that played Western Michigan.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Could be worst IA team after tonight. Good we reached rock bottom time to start climbing back up.

I told my wife the same thing while leaving. We have reached the floor. Can't get any worse.

Well I guess only way it gets worse though is if Michigan St. scores 100 on us lol

But yeah It can't get much worse than what we saw tonight.

MSU won't score 100... and I am sure USF will not give up 50... My guess is something more like 31-13... The MSU offense we saw last night is probably better at executing than the MSU offense that played Western Michigan.

31 for them I can see (easily). 13 for us?...not so much. Their D is tits.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

it means about as much to be ranked #2 from the bottom, as it was when we were ranked #2 from the top.

This program is in a transitional stage, it's been in transition for the past 4 years. If this is too much for you to handle, I suggest you find another athletic program at USF to get behind, and go support them. Ever been to a USF basketball game? Women's Softball? Baseball? Volleyball?

When I was a student, I even attended a few of the tennis matches... guess who I met in person? Jennifer Capriatti. Yea, her brother used to play tennis at USF over a decade ago. She was a total sweetheart, and I think she even saw me blushing when I talking to her 

The bottom line is, the program hasn't had a foundation to build upon, since Leavitt left. 

I'm not sure how many people who vent on these forums, were at the game in 1998 when USF played against Taggart and he put it on us as quarterback of the other team. I was there, and I think he's the right guy for the job. He's an athlete, he's from this area, he's got class, and he's still looks like he's in good enough shape to put on pads. 

Let's try to stay positive, this same exact thing has happened to dozens and dozens of football programs all over the country. What always pulls the program through the darkest of times, is the love and UNCONDITIONAL support of the fans. That's the power of the 12th man. 

Please remember, these are your fellow students your talking about. This isn't the Miami Dolphins, these are 18, 19, and 20 year old college students who are sat right next to you in class. Win or lose, they are still USF students working towards a degree to become a productive member of society. 

Anyone can cheer and hoot & hollar when a team is doing good. But when the team is struggling, that's when they need your love, support and prayers. So show some class and respect, it goes a LONG way. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

So when does the poll come out? .... The anticipation is killing me.

Usually on Wednesdays, I believe

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

MSU is gonna kill us. 

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

MSU is gonna kill us. 

You can say that again.................oops, you just did.  Time to put the bag on early  :baghead: 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

So, is the bottom of the bottom #10, which is us, or #1?

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

We're the 10th worst team in the country right now, according to that poll.  Southern Miss has been the worst team in college football the past 13 games.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

MSU is gonna kill us. 

Not if we kill them first