• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart Radio Show Debuts Monday Night

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Taggart Radio Show Debuts Monday Night

By TOM ZEBOLD

USF Senior Writer

TAMPA – USF football fans will have plenty of chances to interact with head coach Willie Taggart during his first run with the Bulls in 2013.

Taggart’s weekly radio show will air on 98.7-FM The Fan on Mondays during the fall starting Aug. 26 at 6 p.m. from the Beef O’ Brady’s in Temple Terrace, located at the corner of Busch Blvd. and North 56th St. Taggart will be joined by hosts Jim Louk and Mark Robinson for the hour-long program that welcomes fan questions from a number of avenues – by calling in to 1-866-67Bulls or online at the USF Athletics Facebook and Twitter pages (@USFAthletics).

USF’s season opener is set for Saturday, Aug. 31 against McNeese State at Raymond James Stadium starting at 7 p.m. Season tickets can be purchased by calling 1-800-GoBulls or by following the provided link HERE.

Taggart Radio Show Schedule (6 p.m. start)

Monday, Aug. 26
Monday, Sept. 2
Monday, Sept. 9
Monday, Sept. 23
Monday, Sept. 30
Monday, Oct. 7
Monday, Oct. 21
Monday, Oct. 28
Monday, Nov. 11
Monday, Nov. 18
Monday, Nov. 25
Monday, Dec. 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Out of towners can also get this via the Internet as Bulls Vision does not have an exclusive. It is always cool when I am driving home from work in Manchester listening to the USF coaches show.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I remember the Skip Holtz show felt like a Skip filibuster where they would ask one question and he would run his mouth until commercial break with no real discussion between the hosts and Skip

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Out of towners can also get this via the Internet as Bulls Vision does not have an exclusive. It is always cool when I am driving home from work in Manchester listening to the USF coaches show.

Link please? Thanks!

Link please? Thanks!
I use an app on my phone to listen but this should work from a PC: tampa.cbslocal.com/station/98-7-the-fan/ Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Link please? Thanks!
I use an app on my phone to listen but this should work from a PC: tampa.cbslocal.com/station/98-7-the-fan/

Works like a champ on my PC, thanks!

Also, checked with TuneInRadio on my Android, and 98.7 works there too. Just fav'd it.

Yowza!

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  345
  • Days Won:  0

Link please? Thanks!
I use an app on my phone to listen but this should work from a PC: tampa.cbslocal.com/station/98-7-the-fan/

iPhone? What app is it you use.

Link please? Thanks!

On my iphone I use an app called Radio.com

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I use the app when I'm out of town; works great

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Link please? Thanks!

I use TuneIn Radio but CBS has their own app, too ...