• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV Options for McNeese St Game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

For those with ESPN3 access, if you have access to an XBox 360 there is a free ESPN app and its pretty awesome. you can split screen, etc.. The PQ is similar to what I get on Dish. For the TVs that I have that don't have an XBox connected I use the HDMI out on my laptop.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/apps

Agree. The ESPN app is awesome. They even have replays for some games.

Up until a certain point in the spring they had every USF game aired on the ESPN network to watch, although the UConn game was the only one worth watching.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I believe with the newer Apple TV, you can display on your tv whatever you're streaming on your iPod/iPhone/iPad. I could be wrong but if you have those items, that could be an option.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

I don't like apps. They are forcing me to buy an iPad for content I want. And you can't use Twonky to beam content from your phone to your TV and other DLNA devices because it only works on websites.

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Good point DZnick  If you are in Tampa and are gonna be watching the game you should be watching it from inside RayJay

some of us who go to the games like to also have the game on our DVRs for future viewing

Exactly - my Sunday morning routine (when possible) is to watch the game I was at the night/day before.  Always like to see the replays and how the announcers called it.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Good point DZnick  If you are in Tampa and are gonna be watching the game you should be watching it from inside RayJay

some of us who go to the games like to also have the game on our DVRs for future viewing

Exactly - my Sunday morning routine (when possible) is to watch the game I was at the night/day before.  Always like to see the replays and how the announcers called it.

Skippy cured me of that ailment. Very few of his games were watchable once, much less twice.

I'm hoping to get the FEVER again this year though!

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Really wish NBC got the contract. Check out Sunday Night Football streaming live to anyone that wants to watch, multiple feeds, Closed captioned, HD, etc..

http://stream.nbcsports.com/snf/?pid=90&referrer=http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

The idiots at NBC lowballed their offer; they could have had the contract if the bid more, I think. I think NBC's offer made it really easy for ESPN to just throw some change at the AAC to keep the rights.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

+2

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091

Tickets on Stubhub are only 1.99 for the McNeese game. 

why charge anything

• Downvote 1

i will never understand why  all home games arent on tv 

Really wish NBC got the contract. Check out Sunday Night Football streaming live to anyone that wants to watch, multiple feeds, Closed captioned, HD, etc..

http://stream.nbcsports.com/snf/?pid=90&referrer=http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

The idiots at NBC lowballed their offer; they could have had the contract if the bid more, I think. I think NBC's offer made it really easy for ESPN to just throw some change at the AAC to keep the rights.

aac should have  taken espn deal

easp is a king maker

• Downvote 1