• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Changes at the Ray J

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  831
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not. I wonder if it would be possible for our friends over at the Bulls Outfitter or another place to make the "legal" size clear bags with the BUlls logo on it. Seems like a win win for everyone. Any thoughts?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Can't you just get a clear one and then add a Bulls sticker to it?

Go Bulls!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not. I wonder if it would be possible for our friends over at the Bulls Outfitter or another place to make the "legal" size clear bags with the BUlls logo on it. Seems like a win win for everyone. Any thoughts?

USF is supposedly going to supply them to season ticket holders, like the Bucs did, so, if that's true, have to assume they would available to buy at some point ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693

I went to the first Bucs pre-season game and saw quite a few changes at Ray J actually. As far as the clear bags go, they have people at the crosswalks before getting up to the stadium with free clear bags to give to people who need them. They also were letting people know if their bags were too big. My g/f and her friend both had small purses that were arguably on the larger side of what is acceptable and they got in just fine. Beware of any parking lot attendants or anyone else telling you your bag is too big (it'll save you a trip back to your car), this guy was going off on us how we couldn't get in because their bags were too big, and we proved him wrong. As far as concessions go, they have souvenir size beers now as well as the previous size ones. Food portions seemed smaller than last year but just as expensive, and I'm not sure if they had combos before like you get at fast food restaurants, but they have them now. Overall the new bag policy wasn't so bad, granted it didn't affect me, and I didn't really see how it made getting into the stadium any quicker than usual. 

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495

Speaking of changes at Ray Jay...I thought we were getting new HD replay boards this season?  What's up with that?  

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

I hear that they will have sandwich bags at the entrance to the stadium like the do at airport security check points. ;)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

I heard they are going to have all the naked scanners that were discarded from the airport.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693

Speaking of changes at Ray Jay...I thought we were getting new HD replay boards this season?  What's up with that?  

New replay boards aren't coming until around next year to 2015. Buddy that gave me the tickets to the Bucs game is a ticket rep there.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096

New replay boards aren't coming until around next year to 2015. Buddy that gave me the tickets to the Bucs game is a ticket rep there.

I heard the same thing as well.