• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away Football Tickets Confirmed

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Got my 4 for UCF. Had to back away from the others for this season. Other commitments and expenses, I'm afraid. Hoping to do more next season. UCF is handy because my son lives in Apopka and we'll just spend Thanksgiving with his family. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I know the excuse will be Thanksgiving weekend, but if we don't have a fan base that can travel an hour-and-a-half to Orlando and back on Friday to at least sell out our allottment, give me a break.

I'm sure as time goes by, and it becomes a real rivalry, we'll start selling out our allotment .... Just too painful right now.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I know the excuse will be Thanksgiving weekend, but if we don't have a fan base that can travel an hour-and-a-half to Orlando and back on Friday to at least sell out our allottment, give me a break.

I bought 2 tickets.... still haven't decided if we're going... That fan base is the nastiest in the state and I still remember my last trip there 5 years ago. It's not the distance... it's the conduct of the crowd at the destination.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I bought 2 tickets.... still haven't decided if we're going... That fan base is the nastiest in the state and I still remember my last trip there 5 years ago. It's not the distance... it's the conduct of the crowd at the destination.

Exact reason why I haven't ordered yet.

I probably will order 2 to support USF, but going.. that's a different story.

And its something UCF fans shouldn't be proud of.  There's a method of making it an intimidating place to play for the opposing team.

But that is completely different than acting like ******** or making opposing fans feel threatened.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  202
  • Days Won:  0

I think you guys are overacting. I live literally three minutes from the UCF stadium in Oviedo and I have a USF plate and wear USF shirts and gear around the area all the time. I have never been threatened Sure I get looks and sly remarks on occasion but thats normal for a rivalry. We need to show up in force and represent our school at the game. How do I get tickets for the USF area at the game?

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

I swear I must have gone to two different games. Went to the citrus bowl and the erector set and had not one problem either time. And no where near any amount that would make me want to stay away.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I think you guys are overacting. I live literally three minutes from the UCF stadium in Oviedo and I have a USF plate and wear USF shirts and gear around the area all the time. I have never been threatened Sure I get looks and sly remarks on occasion but thats normal for a rivalry. We need to show up in force and represent our school at the game. How do I get tickets for the USF area at the game?

I agree. I went to both games there the last one with little kids. Nobody said anything rude or inappropriate - sure some heckling but so what. Same experience at the basketball game last year. We need to show up in force. I'm bringing the wife and kids. No excuses go to the game!

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

Come support your team. No excuses. Pre game, I'll be hosting any visiting "Thebullspen" visitors. Free libations, I'll even give you a USF coozie.

Get in the car.....and drive. I have a 4 hour drive each way to get to UCF, you all can take the 90 minutes...especially you Trip.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I went to our last UCF game, and some drunk students were cussing at me...and my teen student.  Until I stopped & started to walk toward them.  I saw a lot of "beer muscles", and vulgar mouths...but frankly, I saw that at our games, too years ago.

We seem to be getting better behaved, and I think now that we'll be playing annually, the nastiness will die down a bit.  I'm going, maybe with some UCF alums.  I fully expect to lose our first game, so a win would be huge.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Come support your team. No excuses. Pre game, I'll be hosting any visiting "Thebullspen" visitors. Free libations, I'll even give you a USF coozie.

Get in the car.....and drive. I have a 4 hour drive each way to get to UCF, you all can take the 90 minutes...especially you Trip.

Give my free libation to jj ...