• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How do you feel about the upcoming USF football season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

I think that Bench will be a decent but not great QB. If we get Dyer, that would make a HUGE impact.  The DL will be sick and the secondary will be raw but talented.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I predict 7 great tailgaits with great friends. As for the team, I'm thinking 7 wins, maybe 8 if things fall right.

:guinness:

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  508
  • Days Won:  1

McNeese State- W
at Michigan St.- L
FAU - W
Miami, Fla - L
Cincinnati - L 
at UConn - W
Louisville - L
at Houston - W
Memphis - W
SMU* - W
at UCF- W
at Rutgers- L

7-5 it is.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Cautiously optimistic about the football team's performance, and I know the tailgates will just be as fantastic as ever. I'm hoping to see the team adopt the same type of attitude as CWT seems to exude. Something like that means that they've bought into what coach is selling and provides a foundation to make the best of our time in the AAC.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I am excited enough to spend 3500+ on tickets this year, not even touching tailgating supplies. Super stoked to pull out the new (tome) smoker and party it up with my friends in green and gold. I think Taggart is going to do well restarting the program and he is hungry to make an impression. I think we will win 7-8 games this year, maybe more if Dyer comes in. It was just 2 years ago we were **** close in all but 1 of those games and I think the bulk of it fell on skips decisions. I know we have been over the questions at QB, but I think we will be adequate, not NCS contenders but it will be an about face from last years fecal explosion. I think our RB's will finally bloom and we will be pleasantly surprised by our offense.   

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I am excited enough to spend 3500+ on tickets this year, not even touching tailgating supplies. Super stoked to pull out the new (tome) smoker and party it up with my friends in green and gold. I think Taggart is going to do well restarting the program and he is hungry to make an impression. I think we will win 7-8 games this year, maybe more if Dyer comes in. It was just 2 years ago we were **** close in all but 1 of those games and I think the bulk of it fell on skips decisions. I know we have been over the questions at QB, but I think we will be adequate, not NCS contenders but it will be an about face from last years fecal explosion. I think our RB's will finally bloom and we will be pleasantly surprised by our offense.   

Like it..

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

Anxious to see how the team does in the home opener, but also very curious as to the type of team we will be compared to years past. 

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

The home opener won't tell us anything

We will see where we stand when we head to Michigan state.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

The home opener won't tell us anything

We will see where we stand when we head to Michigan state.

Maybe, but I'd take it a step further, even. I'm waiting for the first conference game. I just don't want to make assumptions like I did when we beat ND, only to be deflated as we entered conference play. Sparty should own us, I just hope we look competent.

Excited to see it all start, cautious until I see how our strategy lines up against AAC teams.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I predict 7 great tailgaits with great friends. As for the team, I'm thinking 7 wins, maybe 8 if things fall right.

The 7 great tailgates with great friends is a lock. The other? :D