• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Michael Dyer- RB from Auburn

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Can all this bickering be moved to the off-topic thread?

This has derailed from this thread's intention.

It has since gotten back on track.  Until now.  

:dankk2:

:backtotopic:

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Can all this bickering be moved to the off-topic thread?

This has derailed from this thread's intention.

It has since gotten back on track.  Until now.  

:dankk2:

:backtotopic:

oops.

Had my reply open for about an hour. Didn't notice.

:slapmax:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Making room?

GA Tweets

Former USF walk-on QB Trenton Miller (Palmetto) has transferred to Div. II Mars Hill College in N.C. Will have 4 years to play there

Did we need more room? I thought we were ok because someone dropped back a class due to grades. 

I don't think dropping a walk on does much for room...and I don't think is news, as Data points out, this is just likely updating to show where he's headed.  Good luck to him.

More room on the bus, extra room in Vero, more lockers in lockerroom.........

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Making room?

GA Tweets

Former USF walk-on QB Trenton Miller (Palmetto) has transferred to Div. II Mars Hill College in N.C. Will have 4 years to play there

Did we need more room? I thought we were ok because someone dropped back a class due to grades. 

I don't think dropping a walk on does much for room...and I don't think is news, as Data points out, this is just likely updating to show where he's headed.  Good luck to him.

I forget who it was but we had someone sign int he 2013 class that was dropping back to spring enrollment due to scores thus making him part of the 2014 class correct? or is he still 2013 as far as scholarships go? Besides if he does sign with us it wont be long before we get the scholarship back anyways.  

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Making room?

GA Tweets

More room on the bus, extra room in Vero, more lockers in lockerroom.........

But Greg reported one month ago that Miller was leaving.  It is completely unrelated to the Dyer situation.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Making room?

GA Tweets

I forget who it was but we had someone sign int he 2013 class that was dropping back to spring enrollment due to scores thus making him part of the 2014 class correct? or is he still 2013 as far as scholarships go? Besides if he does sign with us it wont be long before we get the scholarship back anyways.  

I think you are referring to DE Eric Mayes and he should be joining the team in the spring.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Making room?

GA Tweets

I think you are referring to DE Eric Mayes and he should be joining the team in the spring.

There was one other guy along with Mayes.  I don't remember who.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Making room?

GA Tweets

There was one other guy along with Mayes.  I don't remember who.

The other one is CB Darius Whitty I think.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Finally, something concrete ....  http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/college-president-endorsed-dyer-to-taggart/2131938

Not only did USF football host former Auburn running back Michael Dyer for a visit this past weekend, but the president of Arkansas Baptist College, where Dyer spent the past year, said Bulls coach Willie Taggart personally called him to ask about the potential transfer ....