• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015 Armwood MLB Jordan Griffin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

@joshnewberg247: Armwood LB Jordan Griffin says he’ll sign with either Wisconsin or USF (VIP)

Obviously tweet says it all.

Says we still don't know. Guessing he goes up north, UNLESS he realizes he could play early and may already have the size to play early.

I could see him staying home if his folks have enough sway and would rather he play right down the road

I could see him leaving if his parents want to see him play a game where winning is a strong possibility.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

@joshnewberg247: Armwood LB Jordan Griffin says he’ll sign with either Wisconsin or USF (VIP)

Says we still don't know. Guessing he goes up north, UNLESS he realizes he could play early and may already have the size to play early.
I could see him staying home if his folks have enough sway and would rather he play right down the road

I could see him leaving if his parents want to see him play a game where winning is a strong possibility.

You better hope Bullwinkle doesn't come out of retirement.  He won't stand for this type of negativity that could clearly drive a recruit out of the arms of our Bulls.

You better hope Bullwinkle doesn't come out of retirement. He won't stand for this type of negativity that could clearly drive a recruit out of the arms of our Bulls.

I'm sure Griffin is in the dark when it comes to us vs. Wisconsin lately.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

You better hope Bullwinkle doesn't come out of retirement. He won't stand for this type of negativity that could clearly drive a recruit out of the arms of our Bulls.

I'm sure Griffin is in the dark when it comes to us vs. Wisconsin lately.

Maybe BW can send him a tape of the Wiscy-OSU game to wash the stench of our loss away.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

His mom is on Twitter and seemed pretty excited about him enjoying his official visit. Sometimes being able to play in front of the home folks is more important than other things.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

If that were an accurate depiction of this process, there would be no flux from year to year. Only way we will start winning is if we get people who aren't scared to lose and believe they can make a difference.

If that were an accurate depiction of this process, there would be no flux from year to year. Only way we will start winning is if we get people who aren't scared to lose and believe they can make a difference.

Absolutely. Winning, like having your parents see you play, is just a piece of the big picture. One is just as realistic as the other in absence of us having any legitimate information from the kid.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Wisconsin has more than a few ilb committed Corey long just gave usf the prediction

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls 22m22 minutes ago Florida, USA

Per @Armwood_Hawks coach Sean Callahan, the "whole" #USF staff dropping by school today, presumably for @HawkStar40

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

If we had zero talent and were Kent State University sure. This team has talent to win in the AAC. Not saying getting kids like Griffin wouldn't help, just saying that's absolutely not the only way we will start winning.