• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

8th Annual BULLSRALLY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

Skingraft were you the short bald guy with the little girl? I too was a short bald guy but with my wife. I was contemplating saying something but didn't figure you would know who I was since I mostly read and don't post all that often.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

How'd it go? First time in a while I haven't made it out. How was CWT and turnout?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Skingraft were you the short bald guy with the little girl? I too was a short bald guy but with my wife. I was contemplating saying something but didn't figure you would know who I was since I mostly read and don't post all that often.

Yup!

It was a mixture of keeping the baby happy long enough and getting to hear cwt speak.. We made it!

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

Thank you all who came out this afternoon,we had approximately 300 BULLS fans in attendance and everyone I talked to said it went pretty good. Coach Taggart, I think was impressed and he had nothing but good things say as he was leaving. The pep band and cheerleaders never showed up, but it was still ok. I'd really like to get everyone's opinion good and bad (and yes, I know the sound sucked) so I can improve for next year. Big thanx to SWAMPRAT and Claudia and Ken & Peg, Craig from Bulls Outfitter and of course Capogna's -mutt

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

It was good getting together with fellow Bulls fans and some from the Board here.  Got me more excited for the season.  I went around asking some people if they were from the Bullspen but didn't meet Science Bull or Skingraft.  Nice mug work Mutt.  It will have a place of prominence on my bar. 

As for suggestions - you may want to start it after they are open, maybe 1:00.  Either that or try to get coach there at 1:00 or after.  Need to build the anticipation.  Beer and food were fine.

One note.  While we were waiting outside for the place to open we got talking with a couple.  Asked if they were on the Bullspen.  They said "no" but their son was on the team.  Turned out to be Steven Bench's mom and dad.  What great people!!!  They were very impressed with the event and the turnout.  Steven showed up a little later.  Very respectful. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Good for Bench. I know a lot of us are skeptical of him, but I wish him the best regardless. He's following two great Bulls, it's not going to be easy for him to endear himself off the bat.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139

The time and date was Taggart's doing. He didn't know when the restaurant opened, he just had to fit it into his schedule, and since the main draw for fans is the Coach, I have to let him make the time and date. Hopefully next year we can work things out a little better.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

The time and date was Taggart's doing. He didn't know when the restaurant opened, he just had to fit it into his schedule, and since the main draw for fans is the Coach, I have to let him make the time and date. Hopefully next year we can work things out a little better.

Totally understand that.

Yup!

It was a mixture of keeping the baby happy long enough and getting to hear cwt speak.. We made it!

Yeah, I thought that I saw it say "Skingraft" on your name tag and I told my wife "I think he is on TBP". Next time if I see you out at an event I'll introduce myself. Me and my wife enjoyed seeing the "mini Bulls" that were in attendance.

Thank you all who came out this afternoon,we had approximately 300 BULLS fans in attendance and everyone I talked to said it went pretty good. Coach Taggart, I think was impressed and he had nothing but good things say as he was leaving. The pep band and cheerleaders never showed up, but it was still ok. I'd really like to get everyone's opinion good and bad (and yes, I know the sound sucked) so I can improve for next year. Big thanx to SWAMPRAT and Claudia and Ken & Peg, Craig from Bulls Outfitter and of course Capogna's -mutt

I think overall it was a very nice event and the sound was the only real issue. Perhaps the cheerleaders didn't show up because maybe they were getting ready for the Rays game last night? Just a thought because I did see them at the baseball game and I don't know if previous Bullsrally's have been on the same day as Bulls night with the Rays. It was a good time and next time hopefully I'll be able to meet some TBP members.