• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Landi Signed By Bucs

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Think about it. The one glaring need the Bucs didn't fill was a receiving TE. Landi actually has shot to be a starter.

Starter?  I like the kid, but he won't even make the 53 man roster.  

I'm not so sure he doesn't make it.  He can play TE, slot, h-back.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Think about it. The one glaring need the Bucs didn't fill was a receiving TE. Landi actually has shot to be a starter.

And he wasn't half-bad as a QB either.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

And he wasn't half-bad as a QB either.

He wasn't good enough to even compete for a guy that wasn't taken until the 7th round. 

I always see getting signed by the Bucs as death sign. When was the last time the Bucs retained a USF UDFA?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

He wasn't good enough to even compete for a guy that wasn't taken until the 7th round. 

I always see getting signed by the Bucs as death sign. When was the last time the Bucs retained a USF UDFA?

Not saying you're wrong, but there's gotta be a first time for everything.  Where he went to college has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he makes it.  It's about what he can do to help the team win.  We know Landi is talented, so who knows.  

Better question:  what does "getting signed by the Bucs as a death sign" have to do with the last time the Bucs retained a USF UFDA?  

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Not saying you're wrong, but there's gotta be a first time for everything.  Where he went to college has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not he makes it.  It's about what he can do to help the team win.  We know Landi is talented, so who knows.  

Better question:  what does "getting signed by the Bucs as a death sign" have to do with the last time the Bucs retained a USF UFDA?  

He caught 10 passes in 9 games last season.  Not sure what you guys are seeing there.  He is not NFL material.  Now Sean Price is another story...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

He caught 10 passes in 9 games last season.  Not sure what you guys are seeing there.  He is not NFL material.  Now Sean Price is another story...

Was that him, BJ, or Holtz?

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166

I think Richard Clebert has a better shot than Landi.

Marc Dile did make the roster, never active though, for a couple games, a couple years ago.

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495

Was that him, BJ, or Holtz?

Well...Price caught 21 passes in 12 games including 1 TD so you tell me if its the player, the QB or the system.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  182
  • Days Won:  2

I wish him the best of luck because I always root for Bulls, but...

Landi is one of the most overrated Bulls of all time. All of you guys seem to love him, but he's never really contributed in a big way. He has decent hands, but that doesn't matter if you don't "Do Something".

He never did anything.

In 2010 he was our second leading receiver in a year when we had NOBODY at WR. In 2011 he was our fourth receiver. 3 career TDs doesn't impress me. I don't remember him ever being an exceptional blocker at TE either.

I really don't understand the love he gets.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

I wish him the best of luck because I always root for Bulls, but...

Landi is one of the most overrated Bulls of all time. All of you guys seem to love him, but he's never really contributed in a big way. He has decent hands, but that doesn't matter if you don't "Do Something".

He never did anything.

In 2010 he was our second leading receiver in a year when we had NOBODY at WR. In 2011 he was our fourth receiver. 3 career TDs doesn't impress me. I don't remember him ever being an exceptional blocker at TE either.

I really don't understand the love he gets.

He gets love because he's a Bull .... more importantly, a Bull who played hockey.