• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

American Athletic Conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

Once upon a time there was a tavern, we we used to raise a glass or two. 

Remember how we laughed away the hours, and dreamed of all the great things we would do...

Ah yes...CUSA. I still have a CUSA sweatshirt hanging in the garage. I remember how enthusiastic we were, back when we were young, to actually be in a conference; to no longer get the bowl-snub due to our indie status. We were thankful for conference membership and what it would bring...the heated rivalry with Southern "Eye Gouging" Miss and East "Pay your dues" Carolina. Strangely, it seems like we just wandered off the reservation for such a short while, and now we're home...right where we belong. Almost like we never really left. 

Through the door there came familiar laughter, I saw your face and heard you call my name

Oh my friend we're older but no wiser, For in our hearts the dreams are still the same

:FIREdevil: 

Yes we are back home.  Almost like we never left, the 3 of us.  We ventured off with our friends Cincinatti and Louisville and now we're back home to stay.  Wait.  Where's Louisville?  Wasn't he right here a minute ago?  Louisville?  Anyone?  Anyone?  Bueller?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Once upon a time there was a tavern, we we used to raise a glass or two. 

Remember how we laughed away the hours, and dreamed of all the great things we would do...

Ah yes...CUSA. I still have a CUSA sweatshirt hanging in the garage. I remember how enthusiastic we were, back when we were young, to actually be in a conference; to no longer get the bowl-snub due to our indie status. We were thankful for conference membership and what it would bring...the heated rivalry with Southern "Eye Gouging" Miss and East "Pay your dues" Carolina. Strangely, it seems like we just wandered off the reservation for such a short while, and now we're home...right where we belong. Almost like we never really left. 

Through the door there came familiar laughter, I saw your face and heard you call my name

Oh my friend we're older but no wiser, For in our hearts the dreams are still the same

:FIREdevil: 

LOL I still have a CUSA shirt too maybe I need to break it out and start wearing it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

CUSA?

1990, USF Sun Belt Men's BB conference champs. USF was a founding member of the Sun Belt Conference.

preview.jpg

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I like the WW2 look, with a stencil font. Something like this...

Maybe

41aTMnCdkGL.jpg

Our new passing attack?

or

aa_logo.jpg

For our fanbase?

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

OH NO!!!

Now we HAVE to invite Souhtern Miss...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

I know there is a talented individual up near Gainsville...Could there be a War Flamingo in the Logo instead of an EAGLE ..

Go Bulls