• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

FGC is better than us this year in Mens BB only at this point in the season Yes.  Are they better than us overall as a program NO WAY. 

If we played thier schedule we would most likely be in the Big Dance as well, Would we be in the sweet 16 Who knows?   They beat Georgetown and SDSU,  We also beat Georgetown so who is to say.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

FGC is better than us this year in Mens BB only at this point in the season Yes.  Are they better than us overall as a program NO WAY. 

If we played thier schedule we would most likely be in the Big Dance as well, Would we be in the sweet 16 Who knows?   They beat Georgetown and SDSU,  We also beat Georgetown so who is to say.

And we just signed a Top 25 class in the nation, did FGCU?

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

That is hilarious, but if there was any doubt that the Gators would be ready to play on Friday, that is gone now.  That will be played on the Gainesville campus all week.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  1

This team beat a Georgetown team that vastly overachieved this season.  If you were at the game where they came to the Sun Dome you would understand that they were not anything special, and in my opinion an average team in a deep conference who got some lucky breaks.  San Diego State what a quality win...(Sarcasm).  After that little stunt that FGCU played today I am predicting that UF will not only beat them but probably take them behind the woodshed.  If they beat UF I will give credit to this run, but beating two average teams in my mind doesn't justify anything.    

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You didn't read again. It has nothing to do with politics. You've got a pretty defensive trigger finger.

"Era of entitlement" not political?

Show of hands, who thought that was non-political?

I didn't think it was political.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

The FGCU Eagles are having an amazing run. However, Eddie Munster's team will beat them by double digits. I will root for the Eagles because I despise all UF athletic teams. GO BULLS! Next season our team will be much improved!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

The FGCU Eagles are having an amazing run. However, Eddie Munster's team will beat them by double digits. I will root for the Eagles because I despise all UF athletic teams. GO BULLS! Next season our team will be much improved!

FGCU STYLE OF PLAY has been what's shocked these teams they are playing and why they made it to the Sweet 16. You don't have to have a lot of talent to play the way they are to win games if you have the coach and athletes to play that style. For instance if they were coached by Heath they would be sitting home. FGCU style has been talked about on ESPN and had articles written about it. Most Cinderellas advance by hitting a good percentage of threes, but the Eagles are doing it in an organized playground style. In their league the Atlantic Sun, their style of play wasn't going to catch many by surprise, but the teams they have played just wasn't used to that.

Unfortunately they play the Gators who are equipped to play the Eagles game and perform well. For the Eagles to win this one they will have to do what Cinderellas have traditional done, and that hit three pointers at a high rate imo.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

G'town is notorious for stepping on their johnson in the first two rounds.