• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets to away games?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

There is no set "BEST" option...

I went to UofL got great seats and a parking pass and right next to USF thru STUB++++...Got to tailgate in their lot and the Fans we great..

Went to see USF play UF in Tallahassee....Went thru  USF ...Scoped out the parking...Tailgated and caught the bus to the Stadium..

We learn by experience and all have been great even if we loose...

Go Bulls

For Us parking is a major concern.in away games...GPS helps but with local police and road closures it can be difficult..Give yourself plenty of time  once parked the stress is gone....

Go Bulls.

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I follow the Bill Murray parking philosophy (from Stripes)

"Hey, this is a loading zone. You can't park here."

"We're not parking it. We're abandoning it."

postcard-chicago-old-town-commercial-str

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,455
  • Days Won:  19

Yeah, that's generally how it works. If you buy through USF - you sit w/USF. 

On the other hand, if you go TicketMaster/StubHub you can get tickets wherever

you want...and in some instances they are 'better' than what you get through the

university. 

They have this whole 'priority points' program that - depending on where you are

on the fiscal totem pole - determines the number of and quality of seats available

(generally comes in play for high-interest or bowl games). 

If you are just joining the Bulls Club getting seats for this game through USF could be tough.  Being a Thanksgiving weekend game could help you out and make it possible.  You'll put in a request and they'll let you know if you get them.  You have to give credit card info when you put in your request and they charge it if you get them.  They don't come back and ask a 2nd time.  

The priority points formula is pretty simple:

Donate a reasonable sum of money and you'll probably get seats in the USF block 

Donate a lot more money and you'll get better seats in the USF block

Donate a sh_tload of money and Judy will fly you to the game on a private jet and you can sit on Doug's lap in the AD's suite.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I went to UofL got great seats and a parking pass and right next to USF thru STUB++++...Got to tailgate in their lot and the Fans we great..

Went to see USF play UF in Tallahassee....Went thru  USF ...Scoped out the parking...Tailgated and caught the bus to the Stadium..

Go Bulls

For Us parking is a major concern.in away games...GPS helps but with local police and road closures it can be difficult..Give yourself plenty of time  once parked the stress is gone....

Go Bulls.

What year did we play UF in Tally?  :roflmao:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

Go Bulls

Go Bulls.

What year did we play UF in Tally?  :roflmao:

DAMMMMMMM ADHD.......Tallahasse was right but should have been FSU....

Great example for the non believers...goes with the spelling issues, skipping words meant to be typed....and Grammar...

It's a constant battle..and why GOD invented smart Secretaries

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

Yeah, that's generally how it works. If you buy through USF - you sit w/USF. 

On the other hand, if you go TicketMaster/StubHub you can get tickets wherever

you want...and in some instances they are 'better' than what you get through the

university. 

They have this whole 'priority points' program that - depending on where you are

on the fiscal totem pole - determines the number of and quality of seats available

(generally comes in play for high-interest or bowl games). 

If you are just joining the Bulls Club getting seats for this game through USF could be tough.  Being a Thanksgiving weekend game could help you out and make it possible.  You'll put in a request and they'll let you know if you get them.  You have to give credit card info when you put in your request and they charge it if you get them.  They don't come back and ask a 2nd time.  

The priority points formula is pretty simple:

Donate a reasonable sum of money and you'll probably get seats in the USF block 

Donate a lot more money and you'll get better seats in the USF block

Donate a sh_tload of money and Judy will fly you to the game on a private jet and you can sit on Doug's lap in the AD's suite.

I believe that there are over 25K people with some number of priority points.  It all depends on how many of those ahead of you want to go to that UCF game.  I don't think we'll be going.  Just keep waiting for that tinker toy stadium to collapse. 

As for "better" seats, that is a mixed blessing.  Last 2 times going to L'ville we were in the 1st two rows.  Whomever assigns them assumes closer to the field is better.  There was usually room in our section to move up.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Our tickets are always the worst in the stadium, that said we always buy from USF.  Row 94 in Tally, the last row in Gainesville, , always bad seats at Bowl games,- I think they seat donors alphabetically and we are near the end  Oh well, at least we get tickets.

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

for now, I can likely get tickets from players on teams/people I know associated with Athletics for next 2-3 years. After, I'll have to rely on priority points

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,706
  • Days Won:  108

Our tickets are always the worst in the stadium, that said we always buy from USF.  Row 94 in Tally, the last row in Gainesville, , always bad seats at Bowl games,- I think they seat donors alphabetically and we are near the end  Oh well, at least we get tickets.

That is only because visitors get stuck in the worst seats.  How far up you are in the crappy section is priority points.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Being in NE I obviously do not have season tickets or priority points. That being said, I have been to every BE team's stadium in the north and have never had trouble getting tickets through USF. I know this is due to the fact that not many Floridians are going to make the trip up but lets face it we are not Michigan or Florida in terms of fan base.