• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tickets to away games?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

This will be my first year as a season ticket holder, so I'm not sure how everything works quite yet. I was wondering if USF offers any kind of specials for away tickets. I was thinking about going to the UCF game. I know as a student, they would offer tickets, but not sure when it comes to season ticket holders.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187

This will be my first year as a season ticket holder, so I'm not sure how everything works quite yet. I was wondering if USF offers any kind of specials for away tickets. I was thinking about going to the UCF game. I know as a student, they would offer tickets, but not sure when it comes to season ticket holders.

You'll be able to request away game tickets in a couple months, but don't expect any sort of 'special'.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342

You'll be able to request away game tickets in a couple months, but don't expect any sort of 'special'.

Works for me. By specials I meant special USF tickets, where all of the fans sit together. Thanks

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187

Yes, if you purchase directly through USF, you'll be sitting with USF fans. 

Works for me. By specials I meant special USF tickets, where all of the fans sit together. Thanks

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

usually the alumni association offers a package, the last few games they have not done so though

if there is enough buzz with Willie and this team then they may provide a tailgate and party

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

Yeah, that's generally how it works. If you buy through USF - you sit w/USF. 

On the other hand, if you go TicketMaster/StubHub you can get tickets wherever

you want...and in some instances they are 'better' than what you get through the

university. 

They have this whole 'priority points' program that - depending on where you are

on the fiscal totem pole - determines the number of and quality of seats available

(generally comes in play for high-interest or bowl games). 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Wooly nailed it; buy through USF and you'll get their allotment tickets...  buy from anyone else, and it will be crap shoot on your seats

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

You go over to USF and bend over and then they smack you and you ask for another...   :)

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Judy does play by prison rules

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Yeah, that's generally how it works. If you buy through USF - you sit w/USF. 

On the other hand, if you go TicketMaster/StubHub you can get tickets wherever

you want...and in some instances they are 'better' than what you get through the

university. 

They have this whole 'priority points' program that - depending on where you are

on the fiscal totem pole - determines the number of and quality of seats available

(generally comes in play for high-interest or bowl games). 

If you are just joining the Bulls Club getting seats for this game through USF could be tough.  Being a Thanksgiving weekend game could help you out and make it possible.  You'll put in a request and they'll let you know if you get them.  You have to give credit card info when you put in your request and they charge it if you get them.  They don't come back and ask a 2nd time.