• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

And the Attempt to Keep Season Ticket Holders from Bailing Begins...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I refuse to throw money at mediocrity.

I will not question the decision as that is a good chunk of change to spend for entertainment.  I will say though that the mediocrity was fired and replaced.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  342
  • Days Won:  2

Just spoke with USF Athletics. Couldn't have spoken with a nicer gentleman. I have the option of getting new grad tickets for $99/seat in Section 240, but I think I'm going to do the Herd donation and get lower bowl seats around the 10 yard line for my wife and I. I'm excited to become a part of USF tradition! 

Does anybody have any suggestions on the best parking lots? I was looking at the map and they didn't seem to all be reserved lots. I thought donors got reserved lots. They might be all reserved lots, but I am not sure how it works.(http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf9/1583086.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=7700)

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

Just spoke with USF Athletics. Couldn't have spoken with a nicer gentleman. I have the option of getting new grad tickets for $99/seat in Section 240, but I think I'm going to do the Herd donation and get lower bowl seats around the 10 yard line for my wife and I. I'm excited to become a part of USF tradition! 

Does anybody have any suggestions on the best parking lots? I was looking at the map and they didn't seem to all be reserved lots. I thought donors got reserved lots. They might be all reserved lots, but I am not sure how it works.(http://www.gousfbulls.com/pdf9/1583086.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=7700)

In the past, I would park in the yard of a coworker; however, he has since moved so I talked to my rep about parking pass and available lots.  He told me based on my priority points, this year will make my 5th as a season ticket holder, but only 2nd in a "Bulls Club" donation section, my only option on the south side which is near my seats in SW corner is back by the Yankee spring training fields.  I have a feeling being your first year as a ticket holder that your option for lots would not be much better than mine.  Hope that this helps you out a little

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

I will not question the decision as that is a good chunk of change to spend for entertainment.  I will say though that the mediocrity was fired and replaced.

I look at it as supporting the Bulls, but the family looks at it as entertainment. There will always be single game tickets to grab when we want to go. For clarity, there are a few reasons I am choosing to give up the tickets:

• The optimism of CWT has not gotten rid of the bad taste from the previous two years - yet
  • I just don't see this team being very competitive in 2013, even against C-USA 2.0
  • The home schedule is not very good, and only looks to get worse in future years

USF football in the short term (talent/performance) and long term (conference affiliation) are heading in the wrong direction. CWT may be able to turn that around but he is going to need time. For now, the family wants a cruise over USF tickets.

I will hold off on some things I thought when reading this but this one stands out "The home schedule is not very good, and only looks to get worse in future years".  So you are NOT buying tickets this year because you think the schedule is bad (which I don't think is but that is just different opinions).  You think the schedule will be worse in the future.  It doesn't sound like you will buying season tickets in the future if the logic follows.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

What a bunch of dumb ass's raising the ticket prices.   I might drop down my seat request now because this is getting ridiculous.   Was I not punished enough last two years and now you want to shove it up my sphincter. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Don't think ticket prices went up. I do think we have 7 games instead of 6.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

What a bunch of dumb ass's raising the ticket prices.   I might drop down my seat request now because this is getting ridiculous.   Was I not punished enough last two years and now you want to shove it up my sphincter. 

My ticket price per game, in Section 114, stayed the same.  The overall price increase is due to 7 home games vs 6 last season

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

I look at it as supporting the Bulls, but the family looks at it as entertainment. There will always be single game tickets to grab when we want to go. For clarity, there are a few reasons I am choosing to give up the tickets:

• The optimism of CWT has not gotten rid of the bad taste from the previous two years - yet
  • I just don't see this team being very competitive in 2013, even against C-USA 2.0
  • The home schedule is not very good, and only looks to get worse in future years

USF football in the short term (talent/performance) and long term (conference affiliation) are heading in the wrong direction. CWT may be able to turn that around but he is going to need time. For now, the family wants a cruise over USF tickets.

My family also looks at it as entertainment. Home games with some family and friends that we don't see as often as we would like are at nearly every game. Road trips are a different level of entertainment. IF we make a Bowl game, again, a different level of entertainment.

I think the level of talent is better than the last two years and pray to God that the coaching is.

I'm on the BUS!

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Here is the email received from our friend when I asked if they wanted us to get the 2 tickets for them this year:

March 10, 2013 Meeting Minutes of the USF Bulls Tailgating and Football Committee

An emergency meeting was called to discuss the pros and cons of continued support of the Bulls Football. Discussion was heard from the floor.

1. One member voiced concern as to the limited occurance of serious drinking over the past year’s events.  It was felt given the poor football experience, that the drinking should have increased exponentially to the inverse of the number of points scored by the Bulls.  That point was considered by the board and adjustments will be made should the situation continue.

1. Another board member pointed out that with the removal of the Skippy, that the potential for increased scoring is significantly greater than possible under the previous coaching regime. There is a concern that drink might be reduced should the Bulls begin scoring given the premise in Item 1 above.

1. It was also pointed out that with the departing of Louisville team, future excuses and justifications will be required to justify the trips to Bourbonland. Even though they have been replaced, trips to Texas just don’t compare, “screw the Alamo†stated one of the Board Members.

Heated discussion continued with the room being cleared of spectators as it became a little heated after one member called another a “Bullbusterâ€. Order was returned when the chairperson clarified the comment as what was really meant was “ballbusterâ€.

After seventeen votes were taken, the puff of green and gold smoke signified to the waiting throngs that a decision had been reached by the board. As there was a quorum present made up of all sitting board members or their proxys, it was determined that it would be considered as an offical vote.

A vote was taken and it was finally passed 2-0 to continue the support of the Bulls and hopefully recover from the previous years of pain and suffering inflicted upon them by Skippy and his cohorts.

The Exchequer was directed to approve payment upon receipt of ticket billing from Tron the Ticket Broker

:guinness:

HOF Post!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Niiice