• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

We really need this team to give us something to cheer for this year. It's been a frustrating year for really all sports. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just win, baby!

Holding serve at Rutgers will be crucial. If we lose there tomorrow it's going to be tough.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Just win, baby!

Holding serve at Rutgers will be crucial. If we lose there tomorrow it's going to be tough.

Beat the Huskies, and the Hoyas and a loss to Rutgers won't matter.

We really need this team to give us something to cheer for this year. It's been a frustrating year for really all sports.

So will you be there for the UConn game to cheer the Bulls on? Bus loads of Huskies will be in the stands.

Purchase a ticket to the women's game ($7) and get $10 off a ticket to the Harlem Globetrotter's game.

Edited by mviusa
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Just win, baby!

Good point. But we're unlikely to beat the Huskies, and if we don't Rutgers looms ever larger.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183
  • Days Won:  0

My projections. Don't have USF in quite yet. But obviously trending up, had them as a 6seed NIT two weeks ago, now a 2 seed NIT

Why do you have them not in as of yet? Too many good teams or just not enough quality wins? Just wondering the reasoning.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

I try to keep up with sports other than FB. I don't know what sport she's playing but she was in Sports Illustrated so I assume it's an important one.

Kate-Upton-bodypaint--e1360601783921.jpg

So she was in a paint ball tournament? Great shooting by the opponent!!! I think she won, though. banana.gif

Just win, baby!

Good point. But we're unlikely to beat the Huskies, and if we don't Rutgers looms ever larger.

It was unlikely we would take ND to overtime, and IMO, I believe we would have won had Drell not fouled out with 4:27 left in regulation. Muffet McGraw thought so too! Not making excuses,

It was also thought unlikely that we were going to beat Louisville in their house, and Syracuse.

The team is in better shape than when we played ND, young players are stepping up, Akila is playing like she is capable of, which was not true earlier.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Just win, baby!

It was unlikely we would take ND to overtime, and IMO, I believe we would have won had Drell not fouled out with 4:27 left in regulation. Muffet McGraw thought so too! Not making excuses,

It was also thought unlikely that we were going to beat Louisville in their house, and Syracuse.

The team is in better shape than when we played ND, young players are stepping up, Akila is playing like she is capable of, which was not true earlier.

Go Bulls!

Akila has been playing so much better the last few games. I imagine its a long shot that she reads this message board, but if she does .... keep up the hard work, as a fan I can see you playing so much better and stronger down the stretch.

Right now, our biggest concern is point guard. Andrell is doing an admirable job playing out of position, and she handled the Cuse trap very well, but way too many turnovers (like I said, not blaming the player who is very talented and being asked to play out of position). Coach has really cut the playing time for Sasha and Naylor. Not sure why, but since I am not in the practices, I will trust his judgement. We have to remember, our starting point guard suffered a season ending injury before the first game. It's awesome that no one is trying to use it as an excuse, but to be fair we should remember that fact.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

My projections. Don't have USF in quite yet. But obviously trending up, had them as a 6seed NIT two weeks ago, now a 2 seed NIT

Why do you have them not in as of yet? Too many good teams or just not enough quality wins? Just wondering the reasoning.

RPI mainly (58th) and you have 12 teams that are auto-qualifiers below USF, 9 of them outside of the top 64. The idea of win and you are in will work here. We dont need anyone to lose, we just need to win and that RPI will move up. Outside of losses, the only thing that can keep USF out is a plethora of upsets in the conference tourneys