• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone know if its available on ESPN3?

Yeah it's on there. I didn't know it was and listened to it on 1010am and when I got home saw it was on there and watched the last 6 minutes of it

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

If I lived closer I would go to their games... also if their games were on tv I'd watch them.

If, if, if!! Many people (season ticket holders) have longer travel time than from Brooksville to the Dome. Did you watch the USF - St John's game? It was on TV.

Did you know it was going to be televised?

Yes.

Then next time post a quick blurb on here about it ... They need all the promoting they can get.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

If I lived closer I would go to their games... also if their games were on tv I'd watch them.

I've purchased bullscast and I've watched every home game live, plus the ones on TV

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

If, if, if!! Many people (season ticket holders) have longer travel time than from Brooksville to the Dome. Did you watch the USF - St John's game? It was on TV.

Yes.

Then next time post a quick blurb on here about it ... They need all the promoting they can get.

People who are actually interested know, those who don't, don't really care.

From Gousfbulls.com

By TOM ZEBOLD

USF Senior Writer

TAMPA - USF Athletics would like to remind fans that the USF women's basketball team's home game against St. John's has been moved back to 4 p.m. Wednesday at the Sun Dome.

The game originally was scheduled for Tuesday, but Winter Storm Nemo affected the Bulls' travel plans while they were up in Rhode Island this past weekend.

"It's nice that we'll get a couple of days to prepare," said head coach Jose Fernandez said.

USF-St. John's will be televised on CBS Sportsnetwork and the Bulls plan to take part in Play4Kay, an initiative of the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. Yow was the N.C. State women's head basketball coach who died in 2009 after battling breast cancer.

Fans are encouraged to wear pink and Play4Kay T-shirts will be handed out to the first 100 fans through Gate A. Every guest will receive free popcorn for attending.

USF (16-6, 5-4) defeated Providence, 82-54, on Sunday afternoon and has won four of its past five games.

It also was/is noted on the schedule posted on the site (official site of Bulls Athletics).

http://www.gousfbulls.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=7700&SPID=2924&SPSID=36696

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

Yes.

Hardcore fans of the other not as popular sports usually keep us informed on what's coming up. It does help to create interest ...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I try to keep up with sports other than FB. I don't know what sport she's playing but she was in Sports Illustrated so I assume it's an important one.

Kate-Upton-bodypaint--e1360601783921.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

I try to keep up with sports other than FB. I don't know what sport she's playing but she was in Sports Illustrated so I assume it's an important one.

Kate-Upton-bodypaint--e1360601783921.jpg

And that is paint on her, not a bathing suit.  Those artists are great.  Girl isn't so bad either.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

They didn't crack the Top 25 this week; However, they did crack Charlie Creme's Bracketology. Currently in College Station, Texas as the 11th seed playing 6th seed FSU

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

My projections. Don't have USF in quite yet. But obviously trending up, had them as a 6seed NIT two weeks ago, now a 2 seed NIT

Edited by cophbulls