• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women's Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

With #21 Syracuse and #3 UCONN coming to play at the sundome over the next 2 Saturdays we are not out of it that's for sure.

you have got to be kidding?

how many men watch women's basketball if you dont have a relative involved in the game?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

how many men watch women's basketball if you dont have a relative involved in the game?

I've been a Women's BB season ticket holder for years. I'd say the audience is split 60/40 W/M. I attend more women's games than I do men's (also a season tkt holder).

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Keep it rolling ladies.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

I agree w/ Vega on this.  If you are a basketball purist, you will enjoy the women's game.  Alot of good short to medium range shooting, movement away from the ball, etc., that you don't see quite as much anymore in the men's, and especially NBA game, where everything seems to either be a dunk or 3 pointer.  Basketball, in my opinion, the way it was meant to be played.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

With #21 Syracuse and #3 UCONN coming to play at the sundome over the next 2 Saturdays we are not out of it that's for sure.

Why are you such a db? Did you not get enough attention when you were little? Christ you dont think these athletes deserve to be watched just because they aren't men. How can you be so narrow-minded. Go away.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,490
  • Days Won:  13

I agree

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465

I agree

Shame on the opinion and the seconding of it.

It is just as saying why would women come to a USF Football game unless they had a relative playing in the game.

It is a sport, played at a high level ... I am a sports fan and have no trouble saying that I enjoy going to the WBB games.

You don't have to be a fan, but you really should understand that your comments make you look very sexist and uneducated.

Edited by Mike Stuben
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465

One more thing... I'm at the Las Vegas airport, about to fly the redeye to Cincinnati, then on to Tampa in the morning. I picked my flights so I can go from the airport to the Sun Dome for the WBB game .... because I value being at the game more than a Friday night in Vegas.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

One more thing... I'm at the Las Vegas airport, about to fly the redeye to Cincinnati, then on to Tampa in the morning. I picked my flights so I can go from the airport to the Sun Dome for the WBB game .... because I value being at the game more than a Friday night in Vegas.

Now,THAT"s the spirit! :guinness:

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Days Won:  0

Well, if you made it to the game, you saw one heck of a finish! Great win for USF today!