• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Yep.....our athletic department sucks

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

gal-alice-wonderland-24-jpg.jpg

Ok, am I a bigger nerd for knowing what this picture is or you for posting it?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

"Heads need to roll?? You've got to be kidding. First, national blogs is not "reporting". Second, we must have the thinnest skinned group of fans I've ever seen"  

fyi  Yahoo, NBC, CBS,  ARE National blogs and sites.

Cpl things,  Why did the Cheerleader take the picture to start with and post it, Why wasnt it handled internally and not out in the public forum?  Why didnt USF order these far enough ahead of time to proof them and fix any problems before handing them out?

Having ordered  trophies, awards in the past for work I know they often make mistakes(not uncommon) You need to allow time to fix them, or this kinda of stuff happens. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

gal-alice-wonderland-24-jpg.jpg

Ok, am I a bigger nerd for knowing what this picture is or you for posting it?

YES :D

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

"Heads need to roll?? You've got to be kidding. First, national blogs is not "reporting". Second, we must have the thinnest skinned group of fans I've ever seen"  

Cpl things,  Why did the Cheerleader take the picture to start with and post it, Why wasnt it handled internally and not out in the public forum?  Why didnt USF order these far enough ahead of time to proof them and fix any problems before handing them out?

Having ordered  trophies, awards in the past for work I know they often make mistakes(not uncommon) You need to allow time to fix them, or this kinda of stuff happens. 

Yeah, why didn't they hold off on filling coaching positions and recruiting to make sure this plaque was spelled correctly? Why didn't the world stop for this!?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Yeah, why didn't they hold off on filling coaching positions and recruiting to make sure this plaque was spelled correctly? Why didn't the world stop for this!?

No one is saying the world should have stopped for this, Mr. Melodrama.  Everything that Dhambuc just said is correct.  They have plenty of people in athletics that should have caught this mistake before it was presented to JBK.  

Huge issue in world events that would keep North Korea from testing a nuke?  No.  Poor reflection on a university?  Absolutely.  USF is a place of education, but you wouldn't know if by this incident if you'd never heard of USF before. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Deadspin and ESPN are on it now. Move along? No, this is just one more thing USF Athletics has screwed up. I'm glad it's got national attention. It's embarrassing to have things like this happen within your alma mater. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

No wonder NBC only offered us $20 million.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No wonder NBC only offered us $20 million.

Is that the new sarcasm font?    :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

The public stoning should bring in a few bucks. Do you think we could get $2.00 dollars a rock?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

usf is smalltime. they will stay that way until the fire AD Dullard.