• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bobby, Matt, or Mike?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

Think White redshirts and Floyd begins and ends the year as the starter. Floyd has a higher upside than Eveld. Just a hunch though.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

Bobby will start throughout the year.  Mark my words:  he will have a career year.  We won't be going to the NC game and may not even win the BE, but he'll have a good year as well as the whole team. 

Taggart's system will not make the QB make multiple reads like the old system.  It's run the ball and play-action.  Bobby is a fixed-position throwing QB and Taggart's system will fit him well.

Taggart's system may not make the QB make reads "like the old system", but the QB will absolutely have to make reads and adjust the play that's called. QB coach and Taggart both said last night that the QB has got to be smart enough to get the rb's in the correct set.

I'm gonna go with Bobby Eveld.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180

Just because this is a run-first offense does not mean it is an easy system for the QB. I think experience will give Floyd and Eveld an edge. I like Eveld, but I don't think he has the arm Floyd has.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Bobby will start throughout the year. Mark my words: he will have a career year. We won't be going to the NC game and may not even win the BE, but he'll have a good year as well as the whole team.

Taggart's system will not make the QB make multiple reads like the old system. It's run the ball and play-action. Bobby is a fixed-position throwing QB and Taggart's system will fit him well.

If Bobby throws 3 TD passes this season, it's a career year for him.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208

I haven't watched enough of White, but he seems like a developmental QB. Floyd didn't impress last season, but to be fair he was thrown to wolves more or less. He is certainly the most intriguing player from a skill set standpoint. I know Eveld has his fans on this board but I've seen more than enough of him. Unimpressive is probably the nicest adjective I could use to describe his play. Literally every aspect of his game underwhelms.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Bobby

Bobby

Bobby

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Juco transfer that comes in this summer and usurps job from all five of the other guys /trollin

• Upvote 1