• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Antonio Andrews to USF????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Hearing rumor that he will be transferring from WKU to USF and won't have to sit out a year via a buddy of mine, 247, and twitter...

i would pass

usf needs better talent

with more eligibility

L O L

Better talent? Maybe we could bring back Barry Sanders then, as he's the only person in FBS history with more yards rushing than Antonio Andrews. You are a mental patient.

I'll leave it at this.

We really need a good RB next year (as of right now we have what? none?). This scenario, would be more than we could have hoped for if it comes to fruition.

Edited by Hem

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Well how about I leave it at this.

We really need a good RB next year. This scenario, would be more than we could have hoped for if it comes to fruition.

It would be great for us but I just can't see anybody that cares about him advising him to do it. Kind of surprised if CWT is good on it.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

The TE who was with Holtz at ECU transferred here for graduate school.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

As good of a year he had, he's not rated that highly according to NFL draft sites. Mostly in the 20-30 range. So this had no comparison to Lattimore. If he can get here, if would be a great idea for him. Get to showcase his talents in a BCS conference and really open scouts eyes.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Hearing rumor that he will be transferring from WKU to USF and won't have to sit out a year via a buddy of mine, 247, and twitter...

i would pass

usf needs better talent

with more eligibility

You're not even trying anymore. I imagine a rudimentary program would be a better smazza than you at this point.

<smazza>

<noun> <verb> <object>

usf <verb> <object>

<awkward prepositional phrase>

</smazza>

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

i would pass

usf needs better talent

with more eligibility

You're not even trying anymore. I imagine a rudimentary program would be a better smazza than you at this point.

<smazza>

<noun> <verb> <object>

usf <verb> <object>

</smazza>

+1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

i would pass

usf needs better talent

with more eligibility

<smazza>

<noun> <verb> <object>

usf <verb> <object>

</smazza>

I just always assumed he was drunk and/or special. With the possibility of English being his 2nd or 3rd language. And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Smazza's posts are genuinely entertaining and always a welcome bonus when a thread is being taken way to seriously.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

i would pass

usf needs better talent

with more eligibility

<smazza>

<noun> <verb> <object>

usf <verb> <object>

</smazza>

I just always assumed he was drunk and/or special. With the possibility of English being his 2nd or 3rd language. And I don't mean that in a derogatory way. Smazza's posts are genuinely entertaining and always a welcome bonus when a thread is being taken way to seriously.

He's actually an active lawyer in California.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

i would pass

usf needs better talent

with more eligibility

L O L

Better talent? Maybe we could bring back Barry Sanders then, as he's the only person in FBS history with more yards rushing than Antonio Andrews. You are a mental patient.

I'll leave it at this.

We really need a good RB next year (as of right now we have what? none?). This scenario, would be more than we could have hoped for if it comes to fruition.

Hem... how do you honestly know what we have at RB? Battles was kept out almost the entire season and when he did get in late he did some nice things.... Pierre was also red shirted last season by Holtz' staff for the specific purpose of playing him this season. Pierre fits CWT's offense to a T.... give it a chance to play out.