• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ducks' offense: tasty! Will we ever see that at USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I'll take whatever gets us to 12 wins

All that matters ^^^^^^^.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

There are better ways to play football? It is pretty **** complicated and sophisticated offense. They have a ridiculous offense line and they run and throw the ball as good as anyone. You guys are complete morons with all this talk. It doesnt win championships. Blah Blah Blah. You guys are the first to say defense wins championships but now this offense will never win. How is exactly does that make sense???????? This offense scores anywhere from 30-60 points in a game and it cant win a championship???? How about saying Oregon needs to step up and get better on defense. You guys are something else man. Florida ran a gimmick offense and won a national championship with one of the worst qb's at the next level. It was touted as a gimmick. They also had a ridiculous defense. Auburn then used the same offensive coordinator that florida used and won a national championship with cam newton. They had a good defense. You guys need to get a clue man.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

There are better ways to play football? It is pretty **** complicated and sophisticated offense. They have a ridiculous offense line and they run and throw the ball as good as anyone. You guys are complete morons with all this talk. It doesnt win championships. Blah Blah Blah. You guys are the first to say defense wins championships but now this offense will never win. How is exactly does that make sense???????? This offense scores anywhere from 30-60 points in a game and it cant win a championship???? How about saying Oregon needs to step up and get better on defense. You guys are something else man. Florida ran a gimmick offense and won a national championship with one of the worst qb's at the next level. It was touted as a gimmick. They also had a ridiculous defense. Auburn then used the same offensive coordinator that florida used and won a national championship with cam newton. They had a good defense. You guys need to get a clue man.

Apparently everyone on here has a clue but me, so I assume you're talking to me. I'll take your criticism and deflect. Thanks.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

It was not just for you. Its for all the people on here, im guessing older, who complain about modern uniforms and the spread offense. We dont want this..we dont want that..How can you knock one of the most accomplished teams. We could only dream to be as talented, as recognized, and get the type of players oregon gets. It is not a bad thing to win 11 games a year. You can come close to a national championship every year. You can then use the resources to finally get to the big one and win. Then you come on here and see the comments people make about not wanting to play that kind of football. ITS WINNING FOOTBALL no matter how you look at it.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  114

It was not just for you. Its for all the people on here, im guessing older, who complain about modern uniforms and the spread offense. We dont want this..we dont want that..How can you knock one of the most accomplished teams. We could only dream to be as talented, as recognized, and get the type of players oregon gets. It is not a bad thing to win 11 games a year. You can come close to a national championship every year. You can then use the resources to finally get to the big one and win. Then you come on here and see the comments people make about not wanting to play that kind of football. ITS WINNING FOOTBALL no matter how you look at it.

I'll agree with BullsOnThaRize about the style of play. I'll take any type of play if it means a winning program that gets recognized regionally and then nationally. :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

I think you mean win 12 games a year... Just sayin.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I don't care if we run the same 4 plays over and over again....

Lets just start winning again

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Can we get Nike to back us too because that would help :D

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf needs to get talent first

i am quite surprised usf has always had such a boring offense with all the talent in usf's shadow

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

It's a gimmick and has not won championships. I'll pass.

Since Chip Kelly's "gimmick" offense:

2009 PAC-10 Champions

2010 PAC-10 Champions

2011 Pac-12 Champions

Sucks to be them.

lol this. What am I reading in here right now. I would take Oregon's success under Kelly in a heartbeat over that of almost every school out there. Are USF fans saying that Oregon's success isnt good enough for them?