• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Auman Updates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I hope so too. All we want as players is for him to get a serious look and not a fly over. GA I don't know if you read this board but if you do can you please share that.

GA reads the boards on occasion. Introduce yourself as a former player and throw the question on his blog or twitter feed. I'm almost positive he'll respond.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Greg is clearly referring to John Gruden as our HC and now that Kiffen is available.... hmmmmm :stirpot: :stirpot:

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  0

I hope so too. All we want as players is for him to get a serious look and not a fly over. GA I don't know if you read this board but if you do can you please share that.

GA reads the boards on occasion. Introduce yourself as a former player and throw the question on his blog or twitter feed. I'm almost positive he'll respond.

OK will do

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Greg is clearly referring to John Gruden as our HC and now that Kiffen is available.... hmmmmm :stirpot: :stirpot:

That would be insane. D. Brooks as our LB coach, C. Hovan/W. Sapp as our DL coach(es), Ronde Barber/Jonh Lynch as our DB coach(es), W. Dunn as our RB coach...... :stirpot:. :stirpot:

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

That would be insane. D. Brooks as our LB coach, C. Hovan/W. Sapp as our DL coach(es), Ronde Barber/Jonh Lynch as our DB coach(es), W. Dunn as our RB coach...... :stirpot:. :stirpot:

God forbid if Floyd fumbles the snap with Gruden as the coach.

%@##!#$@%@#%@%@%#^%^$$$ Floyd!!! Can you hold on to the @#$#$%$#$%%$% snap son!!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Gruden would want all those 5th year seniors that can now transfer without penalty

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Greg just updated his twitter saying that he talked to Houston Nutt and there is NO interview scheduled or lined up yet, but he has "a lot of interest" in the USF HC job,

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Greg just updated his twitter saying that he talked to Houston Nutt and there is NO interview scheduled or lined up yet, but he has "a lot of interest" in the USF HC job,

Greg Auman â€@gregauman

Talked to Houston Nutt. Has "a lot of interest" in USF opening, has had preliminary conversations about job but no interview lined up yet.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

Greg Aumanâ€@gregauman

Good line from an unnamed USF coaching hopeful, on sheer number of people said to be involved: "Everybody with a whistle is an applicant."

You heard it here first. Kirby Smart is now a canidate for the USF position :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

With so many people supposedly interested, I do have to give it up to Woolard and the USF staff for keeping things so well under wraps up to this point. Hardly any leaks or rumors out there.