• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg Auman Updates

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

Greg Aumanâ€@gregauman

Good line from an unnamed USF coaching hopeful, on sheer number of people said to be involved: "Everybody with a whistle is an applicant."

You heard it here first. Kirby Smart is now a canidate for the USF position :roflmao:

With so many people supposedly interested, I do have to give it up to Woolard and the USF staff for keeping things so well under wraps up to this point. Hardly any leaks or rumors out there.

I hope it is true because I can't wait to throw it in Steve DUImeg and Todd Wright's face. They have been on air all week bashing USF saying that this program isn't desirable and that it is "1/5 to 1/10" as desirable when CJL got fired. Even saying we should take the first 50 names on a list and cross them off because we wouldn't be able to get any of them.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165

I can't wait to hear big dog and chris landry if we land someone like kirby smart LOL.

i doubt smart comes but it would be hilarious

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Anyone have an idea of what the vetting process is? DW said in the original interview that they would do the search in house, but may use a service for vetting possible interest. Since he's gone from Bowling Green to San Diego I'm just curious.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334

Greg Aumanâ€@gregauman

Results from 50-plus fan votes for USF hire: Taggart 53%, Davis 23%, Morris 13%. Nine coaches got write-in votes, but none for MacIntyre.