• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Willie Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

see this is why i'm saying it doesn't look like he's coming here. but maybe the whole Cristobal thing will show him that he needs to leave cuz crazy things can happen

Just because he said he didn't like people wearing UK gear around WKU? lol

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

see this is why i'm saying it doesn't look like he's coming here. but maybe the whole Cristobal thing will show him that he needs to leave cuz crazy things can happen

I think that person was referring to the conflicting reports, though maybe I'm wrong

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

I think that person was referring to the conflicting reports, though maybe I'm wrong

Ah, I see.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Ah, I see.

yes referring to the reports lol, wth would i care if they wear UK stuff haha. plus he's at practice today at WKU. I'm thinking Woolard is going stealth and pulling a Bieleima to Arkansas move that no one saw coming.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i hope its willie t and not some retread

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  208

Ah, I see.

yes referring to the reports lol, wth would i care if they wear UK stuff haha. plus he's at practice today at WKU. I'm thinking Woolard is going stealth and pulling a Bieleima to Arkansas move that no one saw coming.

All that conflicting reports really indicate is that a ton of people are talking about something. It's once I hear everyone saying something is definitely going to happen that I usually write it off as unlikely to happen.

Edited by sayheykid

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511

I think the Taggart to USF talk is smoke screen. It usually is never the guy that was "leaked" as being interviewed for the job.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Zach Greenwell â€@zach_greenwell

Willie Taggart says no comment on other jobs. Says he has a job. Starts deflecting questions with facts on Antonio Andrews, Jack Doyle.

Zach Greenwell â€@zach_greenwell

Taggart on talk with players on job rumors: "I was fair and honest with them, they understand and we're ready to roll." #WKU

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Jordan Wells â€@JWellsRivals

RE: Taggart. RT @jwoods_wbko @fire_balla I asked if he would be the coach at #WKU next year. Didn't answer the question.