• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

they better reduce the price of season tickets after this s***

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I can find much better things to do with out ticket money than watching the product the doughboy puts on the field.

IT makes the Justmissed days seem like the top ten teams. If Skippy is still there, we will not renew and buy those tickets on Stub Hub instead of paying $45 a ticket and not using 2 of our tickets because we can't give them away. I pay for our sons tuition and Fees as well as books.

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

this conversation has helped me decide that I, along with my wife and 2 kids will be using the money that we spend on season tix on a cruise. Season ticket holders since 2006. I haven't missed a game in 6 years...but we'll check out stubhub until this ship gets righted.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

this conversation has helped me decide that I, along with my wife and 2 kids will be using the money that we spend on season tix on a cruise. Season ticket holders since 2006. I haven't missed a game in 6 years...but we'll check out stubhub until this ship gets righted.

Sounds like a wise plan.

We haven't missed a home game since day one but enough is enough, stub hub will be the way tp go

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

I am seriously considering not buying season tix.

I will still make a donation and may just buy 1 ticket ...

I will just buy at the gate or scalper.

Holtz must go!!!

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

I have not been able to have season tickets for the past 2 seasons for non-Skip related reasons but might consider getting them next year instead of 2014 just because I might have a good chance at getting front row South Endzone seats.

If I can't get front row then I will go the stubhub route as well in 2013.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

So IF we keep Skip but by some miracle we join the ACC or Big 12 are you all still dropping your tickets? I'm not going to debate the point with you back and forth (do what you want) I just think this philosophy is very short sighted and is a prime example of how much our fan base does not understand the inner workings of college athletics. I HATE the Gators but they are a prime example - they SUCKED for years and years. To this day their athetic department sites the fact that their fan base continually supported them in ticket sales and donations EVEN WHEN THEY WERE BAD as the PRIMARY reason they were evntually able to establish themselves as the power they are now.And that transformation took decades. No - I don't want to wait that long but if our fan base has the wrong phiolosophy we will wait even longer.

Edited by jjlovecub

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Coming off a 3 win season, Playing the likes of McNesse St, FAU , Miami, OOC and our conference schedule which should be Temple, Cincy, Louisville (if they are still in the conference and we stay on same roation) , Look to see Tickets sales drop in half easily. Why wouldnt the average fan (non donor) not just buy the games they want on stubhub for 3-5 bucks instead of paying alot more only to be stuck with them when they dont attend?

Not the kind of schedule that makes you want to run out to buy season tickets.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

So IF we keep Skip but by some miracle we join the ACC or Big 12 are you all still dropping your tickets? I'm not going to debate the point with you back and forth (do what you want) I just think this philosophy is very short sighted and is a prime example of how much our fan base does not understand the inner workings of college athletics. I HATE the Gators but they are a prime example - they SUCKED for years and years. To this day their athetic department sites the fact that their fan base continually supported them in ticket sales and donations EVEN WHEN THEY WERE BAD as the PRIMARY reason they were evntually able to establish themselves as the power they are now.And that transformation took decades. No - I don't want to wait that long but if our fan base has the wrong phiolosophy we will wait even longer.

Coming off a 3 win season, Playing the likes of McNesse St, FAU , Miami, OOC and our conference schedule which should be Temple, Cincy, Louisville (if they are still in the conference and we stay on same roation) , Look to see Tickets sales drop in half easily. Why wouldnt the average fan (non donor) not just buy the games they want on stubhub for 3-5 bucks instead of paying alot more only to be stuck with them when they dont attend?

I think you missed jjlove's point. It's the investment in the future, probably not near future, but future none-the-less that builds the program. Unfortunately I think it's alumni fans as much as yearly fans that have to buy into that investment agenda.

It's a tough decision when you don't see any reason. I think it's like the stock market, you either gotta be in it for the long run or be a day trader. Instant gratification or a vision of where you want to be in 15 - 20 years.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692

Help me out here. Will there be $5 StubHub tickets nex year? I am assuming this years StubHub tickets are from FSU fans that bought for one game. If only the die hards renew next year, then you will not see cheap StubHub tickets online. No?

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I think you missed jjlove's point. It's the investment in the future, probably not near future, but future none-the-less that builds the program. Unfortunately I think it's alumni fans as much as yearly fans that have to buy into that investment agenda.

It's a tough decision when you don't see any reason. I think it's like the stock market, you either gotta be in it for the long run or be a day trader. Instant gratification or a vision of where you want to be in 15 - 20 years.

It's hard to see a bright future when your ad and head football coach are ripping off the university and bringing the program down. If we were heading in the right direction I'd agree with you, but we are so poorly run its laughable. If USF was a true business the stock holders wouldn't be investing they'd be selling