• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

they better reduce the price of season tickets after this s***

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Sad state of affairs.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed with everyone but I am going to keep my season tickets because I sit in a non-donor section and the tickets are never more than $350.00 for the 2 sets.

However, if I was paying as much as some people I would definitely consider not doing it anymore.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

My dad already decided to drop his. Although, it has a lot to do with me graduating in the spring. Still though, that will be 4 less tickets accounted for in 114 and my spot in the student section as well.

Before anyone says a single word, my dad has literally nothing to do with USF besides me attending school here. Yet, he has had season tickets for 4 seasons and makes the 2+ hour drive to nearly every home game each season. If only our actual alumni cared as much.

Edited by SattyBull

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936

My dad already decided to drop his. Although, it has a lot to do with me graduating in the spring. Still though, that will be 4 less tickets accounted for in 114 and my spot in the student section as well.

Before anyone says a single word, my dad has literally nothing to do with USF besides me attending school here. Yet, he has had season tickets for 4 seasons and makes the 2+ hour drive to nearly every home game each season. If only our actual alumni cared as much.

I appreciate his 4 years of being a season ticket holder.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

I've already invested 4/5ths of my life and health mortgage in the Bulls so I might as well keep up the payments on my seats. Maybe this will work like the housing market and I'll be able to get a short sale on some more on the 50 yard line as the short-term investors walk away.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I've already invested 4/5ths of my life and health mortgage in the Bulls so I might as well keep up the payments on my seats. Maybe this will work like the housing market and I'll be able to get a short sale on some more on the 50 yard line as the short-term investors walk away.

This is what I'm saying... next year its gonna be pick o the litter for some of us.

Gonna e-mail my new ticket rep and let him know that if he wants my $$ next season then he had better get busy on locking down some front row seats from a STH that is not renewing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

this "buy the tickets at reduced prices" thought process is incorrect. Anyone who tried doing it for Bucs games the past few seasons knows what I am talking about.

When season ticket holder sales drop dramatically, there is a massive drop in the number of cheap and available tickets out there in the first place. Plus, those who kept buying typically plan on going to all the games (serious diehards).

Now it might be a little easier and a lot less expensive than the Bucs tickets -- but you will find yourself having to buy them from the ticket window more than likely for games of any significance.

whether we have any of those games is the real question-- at this point, my guess is we will have few and far between that really matter too much if we keep Skip around much longer. If he gets fired-- hang on to those tickets.

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

bear in mind-- we could go 0-12 for a decade and I would still be buying my season tickets

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

bear in mind-- we could go 0-12 for a decade and I would still be buying my season tickets

USF needs more like you my friend.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038

Same here.