• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TEMPO THE BEARCATS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

Cincinnati is 482 feet above sea level... has anyone analyzed how that might affect our passing game? Anyone?

lol! on a not joking side, weather as of now in Cincinnati is 52 for a day time high and 25 for a night time low. i'm going to assume game time temp will be in the low to mid 40s, and we all know how USF plays in cold weather...

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Cincinnati is 482 feet above sea level... has anyone analyzed how that might affect our passing game? Anyone?

lol! on a not joking side, weather as of now in Cincinnati is 52 for a day time high and 25 for a night time low. i'm going to assume game time temp will be in the low to mid 40s, and we all know how USF plays in cold weather...

Last time they played up there it was cold, and USF won ... sure as hell not expecting to this time, though.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

We all know how USF plays in warm weather, too. :nope:

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

The safest thing to do would be to take a knee. Based on the sea level, wind, and temp, we wouldn't want to risk a turnover.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

We can't win in perfect weather either, so I don't think the weather will have much influence in the outcome

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  111
  • Days Won:  0

Last time they played up there it was cold, and USF won ... sure as hell not expecting to this time, though.

I was at that game, it wasn't that cold (it was in mid October) if I recall correctly I think it was somewhere in the 55-60 range throughout the entire game (which I guess might be cold for a Florida team) and Cincinnati's backup (Chazz Anderson) led the final drive and threw the ball out on a 4th down around the 15 yard line about to score. Anderson then transferred after that year and had a pretty horrible year as a starter at Buffalo. Not saying the game would have for sure gone the other way had Collaros not been injured, but you never know, it was a pretty exciting game though, most of the years they've been great games between the two teams. Plus that was UC's horrible 4-8 year. This game could go really either way with some serious injuries for both teams, but I definitely think the weather will likely be at least 10-15 degrees colder this year as it over a full month later this season vs. 2010.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Air will be less dense, less drag on the ball through the air and on the players. FGs sounds like a good game plan. Should be able to make from 60 yards out with the lower air density.

Also less oxygen per breath taken... This decrease in oxygen may cause our defense to move substantially slower negating any effect of reduced drag on the players.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

We also destroyed Ball State last year...and look where we are now. The Titanic is sinking, and the lifeboats are running thin. Skip is still in the ballroom talking about how great this ship is.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

#TempoTheBearcats