• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Maybe it's time to re-evaluate my position (donations)...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything...

If we don't get a lifeboat out of the NBE - honestly, how many of you are done with football?

I know some of you are going to be like, "Oh no, a true Bulls fan would never turn his back...", "Don't let the door hit you on the way out..."

But honestly, how many of your's perception of the program is going to change (if) when we are left holding the bags, stuck with a coach with zero enthusiasm and ability to win, possible recruit apathy and with a AD who from all indications recently, can't do anything right?

Is it going to bother you when USF is completely ignored by the media? Is it going to sting if (when) we have an amazing season in whatever conference we are in and no one gives a s***?

As a Green Jacket and a person who has given over $20k to various teams over the years though tickets, donations and auction fund-raisers, this is really beginning to bother me.

Some of you will say, "I'll never give up on USF", but I have to believe there are some of you who think USF has given up on us.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It's easy to stand on the ledge when the team is down. I think the fact that USF is willing to pay so much for a coach speaks volumes. They've spent over a billion dollars trying to build a top program. Simply put, it takes time.

Yes it sucks seeing other schools have success, but having short term success and maintaining success are two differ many horses.

As for the conference. We got lucky. We were gifted a BCS conference spot. I know it sucks to take that step back, but it wasn't a step forward we necessarily earned...

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

If holtz is back next year I will not be renewing my season tickets. I honestly cannot stand seeing him smiling on the sidelines while we are losing anymore. I have decided I will continue to support USF financially in other ways.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I feel hurt by what I'm seeing by the Athletics leadership as well, Balto. I'm confident that Judy will do what it takes to rectify things before they get too out of hand. With that said, I'll not be pulling my donations just yet. A cumulative effect of other folks pulling their donations, for a younger institution like USF, would be tantamount what caused the market to crash during the Great Depression. Call me naive, but this fanbase needs to experience this to get better in the long term. USF will improve as a result of this, and I'll be proud to still have stuck with my alma mater even during such seemingly dark times. Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything...

If we don't get a lifeboat out of the NBE - honestly, how many of you are done with football?

I know some of you are going to be like, "Oh no, a true Bulls fan would never turn his back...", "Don't let the door hit you on the way out..."

But honestly, how many of your's perception of the program is going to change (if) when we are left holding the bags, stuck with a coach with zero enthusiasm and ability to win, possible recruit apathy and with a AD who from all indications recently, can't do anything right?

Is it going to bother you when USF is completely ignored by the media? Is it going to sting if (when) we have an amazing season in whatever conference we are in and no one gives a s***?

As a Green Jacket and a person who has given over $20k to various teams over the years though tickets, donations and auction fund-raisers, this is really beginning to bother me.

Some of you will say, "I'll never give up on USF", but I have to believe there are some of you who think USF has given up on us.

At least when we have a bad season...no one will give a s*** either.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

I'll be back next season with donations and some degree of hope. If Holtz is still here, I won't have any expectations for improvement.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

Just remember that donations are for ALL of Athletics.

Donate to keep yourself "in" and just buy tix on game day.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Show up and wear your bags! Make up shirts! Let them know!

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I have 3 seats in section 217 and will hold my nose and probably renew because my wife likes the fact that we are the first 3 seats in the section with no one around us and she doesn't want to give them up. She likes to sit during games. Go figure.

I have to believe that there will be some light at the end of this very dark tunnel.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I will renew but I can say I've lost a great deal of passion for my team.

At this point I can't stand the admin.