• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Snyder's D beat Bama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

And folks thought he wasn't any good. K'State will be #1 tomorrow without Cosh. That's a big step backwards.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  293
  • Days Won:  1

K'State remains #2, The ducks finally take the #1 spot... But this is just a reminder that Cosh is the problem..

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

K'State remains #2, The ducks finally take the #1 spot... But this is just a reminder that Holtz is the problem..

Fixed

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Snyder knows how to bend and not break. Cosh just breaks

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I miss the passion from Snyder. I was watching the game and the emotion he exuded on the sideline.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

The people bashing Snyder were fools. We were #17 and #39 in total defense in his two seasons here. People wanted him gone. Now we're stuck with the #63 defense,

Meanwhile, KSU went from #72 last year under Cosh to #34 this year under their new guy. TAMU has improved as well under Synder.

Source

http://web1.ncaa.org/football/exec/rankingSummary?year=2012&org=651

I won't be providing any funds to USF Athletics until Cosh is fired. I do not intend on renewing my season tickets or donating a cent. Tick tock...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

All I saw last year, was our defense losing us games at the end just like this year. Only last year, Snyder's squad gave up the only absolute blow out in the last 3 years. So I'm a fool. I can live with that.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

At least Snyder came out and challenged the head coach last year and basically said get out of my defense. They improved after that.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

At least Snyder came out and challenged the head coach last year and basically said get out of my defense. They improved after that.

When did that happen? Was it before the Pitt blowout? Was it before the collapse at Rutgers and the, now familiar, last minute fold against Cincinnati? While the defense looked better against Syracuse and Miami, it still collapsed at the end of the Louisville and West Virginia games, so they didn't improve that much. In fact it looked an awful lot like what we see now.

And don't forget, the Bulls had a 23-7 lead on Notre Dame in the 4th quarter and had to hang on for dear life.

BTW, I'm not defending Cosh, here. I just see same-same, and Snyder being here would have changed nothing. And while I did not actively want Snyder to go, I was hot heart broken when he left for that very reason.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I agree with swamprat, in the sense that this season is just an extension of last season. That makes me wonder, is it really Holtz? I know Snyder expressed some frustrations last season so maybe it is. I only wish that we saw this year's offense combined with last year's defense. hhhnnngggg.

The Miami and UConn games were big examples of this. Even a sliver of offense would have won both of those games. Hell, even Notre Dame we only had one touchdown. We kept forcing turnovers and then just getting FGs. Even West Virginia we had that in the bag if the offense hadnt lost the ball in the red zone(nothing new here). I was ok with our defense last year. Certainly could have been better, but it was nowhere near the issue the offense was most games. This year, we have the complete opposite.