• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Matt Floyd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I believe Skip will still be here. Cosh, I hope is gone. If Cosh is gone, I'm okay with giving Skip another year. I know a lot of you will disagree, It's just my opinion.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  50
  • Days Won:  0

I believe Skip will still be here. Cosh, I hope is gone. If Cosh is gone, I'm okay with giving Skip another year. I know a lot of you will disagree, It's just my opinion.

I agree with you on this.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

what are you talking about... there is almost no chance we will see eveld and burn his redshirt for this debacle of a campaign.

we'd throw eppes in there

I was wondering why they were busting their ass to get Eppes dressed in a uniform once BJ went down.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  2

I just hope DW doesn't use this an excuse for Holtz....could potentially say the season ended in a bad way and we need to give Skip another shot

Yep, I could totally see that happening.

In front of a 12,000-15,000 strong home crowd at the rate our attendance is dropping. It looked bad tonight and will only get worse with another year of Holtz. Student section was not even half full tonight.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

Floyd's got 2 weeks til Miami. Very interested in seeing him come in prepared as the starter, rather than cold off the bench.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  213
  • Days Won:  1

floyd is awful, he must get severely rattled once he actually has to go in, because if this is our 2nd string, we are in trouble.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

Does it really matter? We're not going bowling. We never were. Let's let Floyd get some reps and get him ready for next year. This year went down the toilet a long time ago.

My mindset has moved on to basketball.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

i supported bj as he was our qb and a great competitor. i hate this happened. i really wished he'd got to finish his senior year.now its time to rally around Floyd as he is our new qb. run game and pass protection must improve our Miami will make for a bad debut

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

What to say about Matt Floyd?

He looked pretty good in the spring games against our terrible D. He can make a lot of the throws down the sidelines and he's got pretty good feet. He's not afraid to run up the middle of the defense to get the first down so better have Eveld ready to go as well. I've also seen he likes to run and gun and little bit but keeps his eyes downfield better than BJ.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I just hope DW doesn't use this an excuse for Holtz....could potentially say the season ended in a bad way and we need to give Skip another shot

For the sake of this football program and our sanity, lets hope not.