• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Skip Holtz Show on Now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I listened to a few minutes of the show. He doesn't have a clue. Skips circus needs to Skip town.

but he is going to do "things" to fix it and we got to learn the funniest people in the huddle as well as the fact that skip doesn't know when he qb is playing with two rolled ankles as well as the fact that bj calls better plays than he does. Oh coaching changes would have no positive affect and our DB's are failing at the end of games because of a lack of confidence that only gets worse every game but we are going to fix it by telling them to be more confident. The whole thing was really reassuring and awe inspiring, holtz should follow his dads lead out of coaching and into the media.

I think he would make a great commentator alongside daddy

he certainly seems to have more of a passion for it, he sounds legitimately happy doing interviews of the players and he even is practicing being unbiased by referring to us in the third person. I swear I want to punch him every time he calls the team south Florida; you are south Florida moron, as unfortunate as that may be for everyone involved.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

He brought Cosh onto the field from the booth, that is a huge change

didnt they do that last week? I thought that was the big change last week?

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,047
  • Days Won:  11

Big change this week: he's moving all the starters to the booth and putting all the coaches on the field... :D

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

It's all puppy dogs and rainbows when you interview CSH. I'd like to see him get to the nitty-gritty and call out some players in the media. I'd like to see some fire.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,784
  • Days Won:  3

"...wasn't that important and that character and relationships last longer"

Well, that is an interesting take. However, I don't go the stadium on Saturday nights for hot cocoa and kumbaya.

Character is important. But so is winning games. Wanna save souls? Wanna steer youth in the right direction? Then

find a church or some volunteer outreach organization. It's not like he's bringing hardened felons to Jesus here, you

occupy a head coaching position to coach kids to win games. Here's my question...does he...honestly, deep down

inside..does he know that he is failing as a coach? Or is he waiting for a miracle to right the ship. Character and

relationships? Let's establish a relationship with the end zone and go from there.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

Well, that is an interesting take. However, I don't go the stadium on Saturday nights for hot cocoa and kumbaya.

Character is important. But so is winning games. Wanna save souls? Wanna steer youth in the right direction? Then

find a church or some volunteer outreach organization. It's not like he's bringing hardened felons to Jesus here, you

occupy a head coaching position to coach kids to win games. Here's my question...does he...honestly, deep down

inside..does he know that he is failing as a coach? Or is he waiting for a miracle to right the ship. Character and

relationships? Let's establish a relationship with the end zone and go from there.

We've established a very strong relationship with our own end zone.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

When you're not winning games, which do you think the focus of the fireside chats will be on? If we were winning but had a steady flow of players to Orient Rd, which do you think the focus would be on? And Skip may not have any nads, may not yell as long as some of our esteemed fans so he loses his voice, may not throw any players under the bus (or throw too many players under the bus depending on which board "expert" you listen to), but he's not stupid. He knows coaches succeed or fail based on wins/losses and he knows not succeeding.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

When you're not winning games, which do you think the focus of the fireside chats will be on? If we were winning but had a steady flow of players to Orient Rd, which do you think the focus would be on? And Skip may not have any nads, may not yell as long as some of our esteemed fans so he loses his voice, may not throw any players under the bus (or throw too many players under the bus depending on which board "expert" you listen to), but he's not stupid. He knows coaches succeed or fail based on wins/losses and he knows not succeeding.

Well then he needs to stop pissing on our heads and telling us that it is raining. Character and relationships are luxuries that a winning coach can worry about, until they start adding extra points for "lasting relationships" and "quality" kids he needs to consider selling his soul to win games otherwise these relationships will be a lot shorter than he expects.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Don't listen anymore. Coaches don't pay attention anymore. 4th and 9 with seconds left before halftime and they had no idea what the down or distance was. Thanks BJ for staying focused.

Everyone knows you have to keep everything in bounds, but Cuse is running 20 yard out no problem. That's not a player thing, that's a scheme thing.

Holtz can take his ass back to Carolina.