• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thank You Greg!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Skip mentions a hole in the heart (no jokes, please).

I wonder if he can imagine at all how some of us that have been around from the beginning (before Leavitt) and watched this program grow.

There is a certain emptiness and sadness that is just heartbreaking. To watch not just what Leavitt built, but what WE built, destroyed (credit to lostofbull99) is painful. To actually see so much progress reversed, interest waning and apathy making a big play for many fans is tough.

Sorry to be so maudlin this fine morning, but it really is just an extremely low point each and every week.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

It's sad when even diehard fans have become apathetic. I use to be excited for games, now I go for the tailgate party

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Well just gagged several times watching this and I think my moring come of joe is about to wreak havock.

Dude..... I hope this was a mistype and you wanted to say CUP!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

LMAO, I'm tempted not to change it now! LOLLLLLL

IT WON'T EVEN LET ME EDIT ANYMORE. OHHH NOOOOO LMAO

OH MAN.. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that when I read it this morning.

I didn't want to post a reply and be the only one.

:roflmao:

Well just gagged several times watching this and I think my moring come of joe is about to wreak havock.

If you want more pain please click and watch. But I will warn you this is hard to swallow

http://www.tampabay....s-loss-syracuse

I love how Greg put it up there as if to say without saying, 'What do you want me to say? Click and watch the show!'

lol...ohhhh man

Where did you get my come?

Ill be here all week

ZIIING!!!

:lmao:

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

It's 3:03 pm and cosh is still employed

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

It's 5:30pm and who's surprised? I personally don't think that Skip has the balls to fire him.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

It's 5:30pm and who's surprised? I personally don't think that Skip has the balls to fire him.

I don't think skip has balls

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

lets wait for the next 4 games, then fire them all. That is the best time to hire a new staff, December.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  2

oh man if cosh leaves there goes half our problems with him. cant wait!!!!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

He wouldn't fire him on a Sunday. You need the PR people in the office Monday morning for that.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Skip basically said that Cosh is gone after Greg's question at the 3:19 mark in the last video and indirectly at points earlier.

What did he exactly say? He was mumbling, I'm not sure what he said.

It was more what he didn't say. He didn't express any confidence in his staff, he just said he has a number of things to look at. So in response to "will you consider staffing changes mid-season" he basically said yes he will consider them.

Ok, that's about what I thought. If Skip didn't make a change during the Bye week, I can't imagine him making one now. Not sure what was said that got everyone excited Cosh would be fired.