• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Open House for FB Season Tix Holders

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

As I said earlier, I already have my tickets, but I'm really glad I went. Beyond getting to see the facilities for the first time, I got a look at my seats. Though the seats were not bad, I was able to change them to something I like better.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

it was great getting to see the new dome. A buddy and I decided to get tix as well

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I had a really great time... and it sealed the deal on ST's for me. :GoBulls:

The tour was great... I hadn't been in the Muma Center since it was under constructiion... the finished product is beyond words. They brought us thru the tunnel into the Sun Dome... I've seen tons of pictures... but ****... I literally said Holy Crap... and I wasn't the only one. That place is absolutely amazing!!! Stan Heath talked for about 30 min and then took questions and then Bill McGillis took questions as well. Both stayed till after 8pm to shake hands and talk to people.

Beer was available for purchase and they had lemonade and tea with snacks for the us. It was a great event IMO... I'll have two ST's by Friday.

BTW... they said the entire lower bowl is sold out except for 6 tickets... and I think I saw those go tonight. Upper bowl is over 3/4 sold and they're having a corporate event last night for businesses to purchase ST's. We could have some really good crowds this year.

If that is accurate then we are looking at a season ticket base of around 6.5k - 8k. That would be an awesome increase.

There's no way .... maybe that's for the first game ... don't get me wrong, that would be awesome beyond words but I just can't believe the upper level is 3/4 sold with season tickets.

Trip I'm not saying I disagree with you... I'm just repeating word for word was said by multiple reps as well as Bill McGillis last night... at different times of the evening. And the seats they had still marked as available pretty much match up with what is showing on ticketmaster for single game seats for the UCF game. Keep in mind that the entire north end will be student section... at $99 a seat it's a heck of a deal and I'm betting with the programs rise last year as well as FB's "hiccup" and corporate ST's it's a real possibility. One can hope.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

I enjoyed the tour a lot. That place is so nice. So pumped for this season. Hopefully we can build a great crowd.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I had a really great time... and it sealed the deal on ST's for me. :GoBulls:

The tour was great... I hadn't been in the Muma Center since it was under constructiion... the finished product is beyond words. They brought us thru the tunnel into the Sun Dome... I've seen tons of pictures... but ****... I literally said Holy Crap... and I wasn't the only one. That place is absolutely amazing!!! Stan Heath talked for about 30 min and then took questions and then Bill McGillis took questions as well. Both stayed till after 8pm to shake hands and talk to people.

Beer was available for purchase and they had lemonade and tea with snacks for the us. It was a great event IMO... I'll have two ST's by Friday.

BTW... they said the entire lower bowl is sold out except for 6 tickets... and I think I saw those go tonight. Upper bowl is over 3/4 sold and they're having a corporate event last night for businesses to purchase ST's. We could have some really good crowds this year.

If that is accurate then we are looking at a season ticket base of around 6.5k - 8k. That would be an awesome increase.

There's no way .... maybe that's for the first game ... don't get me wrong, that would be awesome beyond words but I just can't believe the upper level is 3/4 sold with season tickets.

Trip I'm not saying I disagree with you... I'm just repeating word for word was said by multiple reps as well as Bill McGillis last night... at different times of the evening. And the seats they had still marked as available pretty much match up with what is showing on ticketmaster for single game seats for the UCF game. Keep in mind that the entire north end will be student section... at $99 a seat it's a heck of a deal and I'm betting with the programs rise last year as well as FB's "hiccup" and corporate ST's it's a real possibility. One can hope.

I am so hoping you're right ...... and the tickets are used .... and if we really have that many ST's sold, the students better get their **** together. I'm not expecting them to fill up ALL the student sections on a regular basis, but if the lower bowl ones aren't full consistently, that would be pretty disappointing.

I think you're only going to have to get them there once to get them hooked.... that arena is amazing and with a full crowd it's going to be deafening in there. I'm pissed I'm going to be missing the UCF game now (out of town that weekend). It has a legit shot to be a majorly intimidating place to play.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

So for guys(and gals?) that went yday, I was the guy in the Orange and Blue shirt that stood out like a sore thumb lol. Since i don't know what any of you look like I didn't want to scream out "Who is on the Bullspen!!"

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716

So for guys(and gals?) that went yday, I was the guy in the Orange and Blue shirt that stood out like a sore thumb lol. Since i don't know what any of you look like I didn't want to scream out "Who is on the Bullspen!!"

That's what you need to do at those sort of events.

I almost thought about bringing that up after the Q&A.... I was the big guy in the black shirt standing in the back. LOL

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

Watch the video I posted. He does stand out like a sore thumb. :D