• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone who thinks....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Defense is losing these games for us. However, BJ has been wildly inconsistent and has made stupid mistakes at critical times. He has limited field vision and throws off his back foot far too often. When he steps into a pass, he's as accurate as any QB out there. When he throws off his back foot, he couldn't hit the ground with a hat.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Defense is losing these games for us. However, BJ has been wildly inconsistent and has made stupid mistakes at critical times. He has limited field vision and throws off his back foot far too often. When he steps into a pass, he's as accurate as any QB out there. When he throws off his back foot, he couldn't hit the ground with a hat.

Why is he throwing off his back foot?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Ghost, ok. I agree with that. The highlight for special teams this year has been not losing 10 yards in every exchange of punts like we did the last couple years. JBK got better. On the downside, we rarely have an exchange of punts.

Yes I agree that JBK has improved. I was referring to our return team more than when we punt. I think our punting squad is playing just fine. Rarely do they give up the big plays. Same for kickoff. Kloss was hitting the seats the first 3 games of the year. idk why it has stopped. I hardly see him hit the end zone now. Our return team gives our offense no help on field position. For every 30+ yard return, they will take it out of the end zone another 3 times only to be flattened at the 11 yard line. dumb. dumb. dumb. I know they want to make a big play, but it is just silly when they do it like that.

Why is he throwing off his back foot?

this. Our O-Line is made of chocolate cake.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

The offense drove the ball to the endzone FOUR BACK TO BACK ( or was it 3?) possessions at the end of the game. 3 resulted in TDs and one didn't despite 4 attempts within the 1 yard line. This one is on the defense. . . Again.

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 1