• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To the older USF fan base..

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

"Older fans" have seen a lot of the program's growth from program approval through to the bowls cmhatter calls meaningless. We've seen little since, save for that Note Dame game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  63
  • Days Won:  0

I do understand the frustration that results from disappointing losses and losing seasons, however do you remember where you went for college football when you were in school? Yes I was a student before college football came to USF. I was the guy who traveled to G-ville, Tally, and yes Orlando. Now this week FSU is coming to MY college town. In fact I am actually hosting several FSU alumni at my tailgate. No longer do I travel to those places because my school has a team. I have been to Penn State, South Carolina, Auburn, Tally, and etc. for games. I am not happy with the current record, but I will be loud and proud on Saturday! I will talk smack with Noles fans, and remind them that they are USF's ***** (They have never beaten us in football) and that this is a HUGE TRAP GAME. When the season ends, I will line up with the rest that think Skip is over his head, if he does not right the ship. The younger crowd who went to school after USF had a team have been a bit spoiled with our signature wins over the years and I understand their "Sky is falling attitude" when it comes to this team. As for me, although I am not happy about losing....... I am thrilled to have a top ranked team coming to Tampa, I am thrilled to know we have a horse in this race, I am thrilled that my son will be acting crazy in the student section on Saturday night, and finally I am PROUD TO BE A BULL! Get over the **** losses and back YOUR BULLS! Some on this board can remember when they would have to travel quite a distance to cheer for some other person's school! GO BULLS BEAT THE NOLES!

YEAH! What's all this laying around sh**. Nothing's over before we decide it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO! Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

I don't think of it as newer fans being spoiled, it's more the gradual and noticed decline over the last few years that is disappointing. You have to set big goals or you will never achieve them. Demand greatness! :GoBulls:

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  183

I know when the younger generation is mentioned you guys don't mean all of us are the same, but there are some of us, who were raised in families who told us about the dark days who appreciate every minute of USF bulls football. GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,469
  • Days Won:  25

Yes, I am older. Yes, I remember the glory days of UT Spartan football. Yes, I remeber the years of cheering for all of the Florida schools aginst whoever they played that week.3

NO, I do not think this team has ANY LEADERSHIP. Not the coaches, not the seniors on the team, no one has put there foot down and called BS!

This team will not win another game this year with the attitude that I percieve on the sideline.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

Our fans have been generally apathetic over the last couple years. I love seeing things boiling over and people caring about the current decline. I realize that unfortunately a contract was just extended to 2017, but can we make the seat as hot as possible?

• Topic Count:  103
  • Content Count:  5,241

The fans have every right to be apathetic. But good news, BJ is definitely gone after this year, and maybe skip too. I've tried to be optimistic and Im grateful for a college football team at my college, but the players and coaches need to start doing what they were brought here to do!

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Sorry.... TO THOSE OF US WHO WENT TO SCHOOL BEFORE FOOTBALL!

Hey, at least you guys didn't have to live through those emotional roller coasters.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I do understand the frustration that results from disappointing losses and losing seasons, however do you remember where you went for college football when you were in school? Yes I was a student before college football came to USF. I was the guy who traveled to G-ville, Tally, and yes Orlando. Now this week FSU is coming to MY college town. In fact I am actually hosting several FSU alumni at my tailgate. No longer do I travel to those places because my school has a team. I have been to Penn State, South Carolina, Auburn, Tally, and etc. for games. I am not happy with the current record, but I will be loud and proud on Saturday! I will talk smack with Noles fans, and remind them that they are USF's ***** (They have never beaten us in football) and that this is a HUGE TRAP GAME. When the season ends, I will line up with the rest that think Skip is over his head, if he does not right the ship. The younger crowd who went to school after USF had a team have been a bit spoiled with our signature wins over the years and I understand their "Sky is falling attitude" when it comes to this team. As for me, although I am not happy about losing....... I am thrilled to have a top ranked team coming to Tampa, I am thrilled to know we have a horse in this race, I am thrilled that my son will be acting crazy in the student section on Saturday night, and finally I am PROUD TO BE A BULL! Get over the **** losses and back YOUR BULLS! Some on this board can remember when they would have to travel quite a distance to cheer for some other person's school! GO BULLS BEAT THE NOLES!

YEAH! What's all this laying around sh**. Nothing's over before we decide it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO! Go Bulls!!

Give em hell Bluto!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  453
  • Days Won:  1

Our program is not making me happy right now, BUT I am from central Florida. I grew up down the street from UCF. Whenever I'm feeling down about our football program, I thank God I do not go to UCF and can give my friends that go there hell.

Being at FSU for the win in Tally was one of the best moments of my life. I am a bull through and through. That being said my passion rating is dwindling for our current team. I support the program as a whole but they make me so angry sometimes.