• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Start Sending Messages

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Bench Giddens

Bench Baker

Bench Joyce

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

These players quit of Skip or Cosh..... wish I knew what was going on in their heads...... That defense just looks like they refused to play...... I have never seen a USF defense look like that in my life.....

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The entire team needs to be benched...

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

We have gotten absolutely no pressure from our front 4... but I don't think that quit. Giddens had a couple of great tackles, he is battlign double teams all day. I am not sure why the others have dropped off so much.

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

The entire team needs to be benched...

This those ******* need to give up those scholarships waste of space fucks!!!!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I had a chance to actually closely watch this game (its hard to do that at home games taking photos), and really, our DT's suck. Absolutely, completely, suck. I believe if you re-watch, you'll literally see them basically stand up and get pushed backwards on nearly every play in the second half. It was beyond pathetic.

No fire, no discipline, no drive. The players may suck....but his all relates back to the coaching staff. Strength training....D-line coaching.....D-Coordinator. They all are accountable. There is no excuse for what we've witnessed this year. Horrible.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

we play so **** SLOW

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

with Giddens it is one of 4 things...

he quit (i doubt very much. he has way too much to play for)

his mind is elsewhere with his sick mother (from what we have all read, it seems like he uses it as a motivator and makes him play harder so i doubt it)

he is hurt (doubt this one too)

he just hasn't progressed like everyone thought he would (this is what i am going with)

sometimes guys are studs in high school and get high rankings but it is because they peaked early and everyone else thinks they are still going up. maybe Ryne played his best ball as an 18-19 year old and just didn't get any better. When he was 17-18 all the scouts looked at him and said "wow if he is this good as a 17 year old how good will he be as a 24 year old" and the thing is...he just didn't get better. he peaked.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

with Giddens it is one of 4 things...

he quit (i doubt very much. he has way too much to play for)

his mind is elsewhere with his sick mother (from what we have all read, it seems like he uses it as a motivator and makes him play harder so i doubt it)

he is hurt (doubt this one too)

he just hasn't progressed like everyone thought he would (this is what i am going with)

sometimes guys are studs in high school and get high rankings but it is because they peaked early and everyone else thinks they are still going up. maybe Ryne played his best ball as an 18-19 year old and just didn't get any better. When he was 17-18 all the scouts looked at him and said "wow if he is this good as a 17 year old how good will he be as a 24 year old" and the thing is...he just didn't get better. he peaked.

That doesn't explain his huge drop-off this season.