• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey USF season ticket holders........

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  193
  • Days Won:  0

For the love of all things holy, STOP! Stop, selling your tickets to FSU fans! Twice this week coworkers of mine, both FSU fans, have come in showing off tickets, one got his hands on 8 that are all going to FSU alum/fans, they both claim to have purchased them from USF season ticket holders! Throw this on top of the fact that my redneck, FSU loving neighbor and his band of merry morons all also purchased tickets from season ticket holders. I've seen some of the prices for this game on the secondary markets (stub hub and so on) and it is tempting cause premium seats = premium money, but I will be there cheering my ass off for THE BULLS till the very end!!!!! It's going to look pretty pathetic and the media will destroy us if we are outnumbered in our own HOUSE!

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i have tix for sale to usf fans only... i'll take a small hit under market value to ensure they go to bulls...

however... for some... i can see how it is appealing to pay off your season ticket purchases with one game.

i'm confident there will be more FSU than USF

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i'm confident there will be more FSU than USF

I don't see how anyone would be surprised by anything else.

FSU has been majorly relevant for over 20 years. There are A LOT of FSU grads who live in Tampa.

Anytime you have a University in a Large City ( like USF in Tampa) and that City is located in a state where there are major programs with a lot of History (FSU, UF, even Miami) you are going to run into this problem.

Heck- Miami almost outnumbered USF fans a few years when they first came to town and FSU is favored by many to play for the National Title this year.

Our fanbase still has a way to go but it will come with time. I am a fairly young Alum (graduated in 2005) and I vividly remember rooting for the Seminoles when I was younger (prior to going to USF)

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

We will definitely be outnumbered there, is apathy among fans

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You guys are ridiculous if you think we'll be outnumbered. We have 12,501 students that will occupy one end zone. We have at least 20,000 season ticket holders that will show up for this game that aren't FSU fans. Granted FSU bought another 12,000 or so season tickets, but this game will be well attended. You'll see a 65%/35% split on the fans at the game. If yahoos like me are flying in from Texas, you can imagine how many more of our rabid fan base will be there.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

You guys are ridiculous if you think we'll be outnumbered. We have 12,501 students that will occupy one end zone. We have at least 20,000 season ticket holders that will show up for this game that aren't FSU fans. Granted FSU bought another 12,000 or so season tickets, but this game will be well attended. You'll see a 65%/35% split on the fans at the game. If yahoos like me are flying in from Texas, you can imagine how many more of our rabid fan base will be there.

i get your point but look at how many tickets are available in season ticket holder sections