• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU vs USF gametime

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Everyone, please where green. With a blimp in play, if they show a shot from snoop and there's more garnet than green it will look bad. Of course gold is a push.

Sorry to break it to everyone... there will be AT LEAST two FSU fans to every Bulls fan at that game.

I've accepted this fact. It's okay, there were 100 to 1 at the USF @ FSU game and we pulled it out.

I just hope the USF fans that DO show up are prepared to BE LOUD (unlike so many games in the Holtz era so far).

So...there will only be 22,000 Bulls fans there? Ok.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Everyone, please where green. With a blimp in play, if they show a shot from snoop and there's more garnet than green it will look bad. Of course gold is a push.

Sorry to break it to everyone... there will be AT LEAST two FSU fans to every Bulls fan at that game.

I've accepted this fact. It's okay, there were 100 to 1 at the USF @ FSU game and we pulled it out.

I just hope the USF fans that DO show up are prepared to BE LOUD (unlike so many games in the Holtz era so far).

USF@FSU was more like ~3.5 to 1. We had 15K allotted plus 1 to 3 thousand more sprinkled through the stands....We were pretty vocal especially making our way out of that stadium. U..S..F...U..S..F

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

USF@FSU was more like ~3.5 to 1. We had 15K allotted plus 1 to 3 thousand more sprinkled through the stands....We were pretty vocal especially making our way out of that stadium. U..S..F...U..S..F

We had more like 12,000 allotted.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

@FSU it was 6 to 1.

Here it will be 1.2USF to 1 FSU.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone know how many tickets FSU was actually alloted? Not including just buying single gamers and buying season tickets for the one game.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

After the loss on Friday, a FSU win is now way more important that it should have been. Pride is truly at stake.....

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Anyone know how many tickets FSU was actually alloted? Not including just buying single gamers and buying season tickets for the one game.

Believe it was 9 or 10k

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Bd enough we lost on Thursday, but now I find out we lost on Friday too? @$&&)$&@!

After the loss on Friday, a FSU win is now way more important that it should have been. Pride is truly at stake.....

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Bd enough we lost on Thursday, but now I find out we lost on Friday too? @$&&)$&@!

Lol!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Lol!

Had a wicked surgery on Monday; I'm still doped as we speak....