• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Finals Bulls Fan Verdict On BJD

Finals Bulls Fan Verdict On BJD  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Seems like the board is split on BJ Daniels right now. So after the first three games, Bench him or ride him out?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Ride him out don't think Floyd or Eveld are the future of USF football and BJ gives us te best chance this year.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Unfortunately, you have to stick with him. He's still our best option.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

He's the guy for at least 3 more games, then it depends on what the plan is next year. If Floyd is going to be the guy, then he needs reps. If its going to be AW, make sure he signs, tell him whatever it takes, and ride it out with BJ.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

If Asiantii had been here a year earlier, I'd be much more willing to give him a shot than Floyd and Eveld. I believe Asiantii is our future, Floyd and Eveld are not.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

If Asiantii had been here a year earlier, I'd be much more willing to give him a shot than Floyd and Eveld. I believe Asiantii is our future, Floyd and Eveld are not.

wow putting a lot on a kid that has started 1 year in high school. please don't let a skills competition make you think different. live games are much different.

where is the option for Holtz to run the same offense he did against UF in the first quarter and a half?

BJ had over 100 rushing in first half and we dominated until we decided to throw.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

wow putting a lot on a kid that has started 1 year in high school. please don't let a skills competition make you think different. live games are much different.

where is the option for Holtz to run the same offense he did against UF in the first quarter and a half?

BJ had over 100 rushing in first half and we dominated until we decided to throw.

So, you want us to have a game plan where our QB doesn't throw?

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

You have to start BJ. Experience counts! However, Matt or Bobby need to get some PT, because if BJ gets hurt, we will have no choice but to utilize one of them.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

So, you want us to have a game plan where our QB doesn't throw?

yes i want to have a gameplan that gives us the best chance to win. a gameplan that uses our QB to the best of his abilities. apparently you don't watch college football if you think you need to throw 33 times in order to win.the read option worked wonders against UF with BJ under center. they couldn't stop it. he is that good at running the offense.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

get a big lead early against ball state and let floyd play the second half