• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

andre davis should get the ball thrown his way 15 times a game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Wait, are we turning on Davis now?

Even great wide outs drop a ball occasionally. To me, it looked like he was expecting to get lit up. He's what, 19 years old? I'll give him a pass. That kid is a legit WR, expect big things from him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

To be fair though, our receivers(Davis included) didnt make the spectacular catches they did against Nevada. Just didnt go our way this time.

Not just the spectacular catches, but was it Davis that dropped one of the most perfect passes that I've seen BJ throw on the streak down the far sideline? I never saw a replay but it looked like it him in the hands and in full stride .... and please spare me the "shocked" comments.

Didn't Davis also jump over double coverage, snag a pass that should have been an INT and do an incredible job keeping possession of the ball with a defender trying to rip the ball from his hands?

I agree with Orlando, I'll give him a pass, he's still a sophomore and has shown a lot of promise otherwise.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Even great wide outs drop a ball occasionally. To me, it looked like he was expecting to get lit up. He's what, 19 years old? I'll give him a pass. That kid is a legit WR, expect big things from him.

No one is turning on Davis, just stating a fact.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

Good grief, nobody's "turning" on Davis. Just pointing out a critical play in last night's game that went awry ...

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

So... people "expect" him to make the catches that he's capable of making.

I agree, but watch out, you may get labeled as insane around here for "expecting" anything positive.

I'm sure he'd love a do-over, I don't feel like its worth discussing because it was one mistake and not a chronic issue.

Carry on.

Oh, for Del... A Davis = STUD

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Why do we throw fades to Lamar, Mitchell, Hopkins, but not Davis or Dunkley?

Why is Welch and Marc not in games? Those guys are are legit playmakers and have made many plays as WR at USF. Maybe they are being redshirted

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

So... people "expect" him to make the catches that he's capable of making.

I agree, but watch out, you may get labeled as insane around here for "expecting" anything positive.

I'm sure he'd love a do-over, I don't feel like its worth discussing because it was one mistake and not a chronic issue.

Carry on.

Oh, for Del... A Davis = STUD

We need a STUD smiley

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

To be fair though, our receivers(Davis included) didnt make the spectacular catches they did against Nevada. Just didnt go our way this time.

Not just the spectacular catches, but was it Davis that dropped one of the most perfect passes that I've seen BJ throw on the streak down the far sideline? I never saw a replay but it looked like it him in the hands and in full stride .... and please spare me the "shocked" comments.

Didn't Davis also jump over double coverage, snag a pass that should have been an INT and do an incredible job keeping possession of the ball with a defender trying to rip the ball from his hands?

I agree with Orlando, I'll give him a pass, he's still a sophomore and has shown a lot of promise otherwise.

this, everyone is going to drop a pass now and then