• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

andre davis should get the ball thrown his way 15 times a game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,629
  • Days Won:  424

So... people "expect" him to make the catches that he's capable of making.

I agree, but watch out, you may get labeled as insane around here for "expecting" anything positive.

I'm sure he'd love a do-over, I don't feel like its worth discussing because it was one mistake and not a chronic issue.

Carry on.

Oh, for Del... A Davis = STUD

It's worth discussing because it was key play not made in a close game ... not an indictment of Davis.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Agree. Davis is money! No question should be our 1st 1000 yard receiver. He is that good.

I would like to have our first 750 yard receiver first... we are the ONLY FBS school that has not had a 750 yard receiver.

Also with BJD at helm I would not count on 750 yards or a 1,000 yards this season.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

lamar 5-10

once davis and lamar burn the defense that would free up the other receivers

it is shocking that these 2 weapons are used regularly

agreed and dunkley. we bring him in inside 10 yard line for some reason. pull out 6'6" TE and put in a speedster. makes no sense.

this. I love how we throw bubble screens to Davis but throw fade routes to our manlet receivers in Hopkins and Mitchell. what in the actual fuk is that?

To be fair though, our receivers(Davis included) didnt make the spectacular catches they did against Nevada. Just didnt go our way this time.

Live by the long ball die by the long ball.

We dead

no not at all

davis would be more effective on slants on man to man coverage ala the other great tall strong receivers like ownes;irvin;moss