• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Respect to all the players on the team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I'm not accusing anyone of quitting, but it's possible they let up a little bit on that last TD run by Jamison. Kid put a wicked spin move on Joyce, I think, and was off to the races.

if our coaches had brains they would've called a timeout before that play even started. Over 2 minutes to go with 2 timeouts get a 3 & out and you have the ball back with over a minute to play.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I'm not accusing anyone of quitting, but it's possible they let up a little bit on that last TD run by Jamison. Kid put a wicked spin move on Joyce, I think, and was off to the races.

if our coaches had brains they would've called a timeout before that play even started. Over 2 minutes to go with 2 timeouts get a 3 & out and you have the ball back with over a minute to play.

Please stop trying to give our coaches brains, they clearly have none but don't need them with the money they make

• Topic Count:  117
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

Why make the players watch film of this game? Our game plan was clear evidence that our coaches have never seen Rutgers play. GB!

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

Rutgers was much more physical than we were on ofense and defense. It is all about recruiting and we suck at that.

Edited by Bulls 1

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

Rutgers was much more physical than we were on ofense and defense. It is all about recruiting and we suck at that.

That is true Rutgers was way more physical and aggressive than USF on both sides of the ball. Although the Rutgers offense we relatively simple their offensive line controlled the USF defensive line, there was little to no pass rush, hence the 3rd down conversions.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I never recall a Leavitt team playing without passion. Maybe that was at the expense of discipline, but, there was always passion.

I cringed when the announcers were talking about the up-down punishment for penalties. That is a perfect analogy of how this team is coached. The players are so afraid of making mistakes that they are not allowed to go out and play with emotion at all. On a short week after the trip we had, you're not going to win if you don't have more fire than your opponent.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

Winning the Big East is very obtainable. I think many have already forgotten the Nevada game 5 days before.

Have you forgotten that Nevada doesn't play BE football....

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Winning the Big East is very obtainable. I think many have already forgotten the Nevada game 5 days before.

Nevada game isn't that convincing. We played a mediocre team and took a miracle and complete let down on their behalf to come back at the end of the game. But that wasn't the point of this thread, the team did play their hearts out. There was no quit out there today. Fans shouldn't be so angry when a team just gets out played.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Nevada game isn't that convincing. We played a mediocre team and took a miracle and complete let down on their behalf to come back at the end of the game. But that wasn't the point of this thread, the team did play their hearts out. There was no quit out there today. Fans shouldn't be so angry when a team just gets out played.

I'm not angry at getting out played. I'm angry at getting out coached...consistently.

But, maybe the coaches are tired from the trip out west.