• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Was the second UF game ever rescheduled?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Not canceled. Postponed for now. Two sides are still contracted to play at some point, just not tied to any year. We'll see ...

I can't see that game being played again. Someone will buy out of it.

It will be UF that will buy out

i remember that game and going up to Gainsville, I knew we would lose but that we would keep it close in the 1st half, the lack of depth killed us compared to the depth UF had, we could keep up starters vs starters. Thats why im excited about this season.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

till the last few min of the first half... i thought we had a chance to pull off the upset... no idea why we tried to throw the ball to this day

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I either expect for them to just buy us out... or they will work some kind of "deal" in which they get one of their SEC buddies to play us instead in-exchange for not having to buy out our contract. They did this to another team back in the early 2000's and I wish I could remember who it was... think that they got LSU to play them since LSU had an opening in the schedule.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

They only like to play teams when their QB is a true freshman (BJ, Jacorry/Mavre)

Except BJ was a sophmore...

Redshirt sophomore at that.

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

till the last few min of the first half... i thought we had a chance to pull off the upset... no idea why we tried to throw the ball to this day

The Murray fumble killed our momentum. We were tied in the 3rd Quarter with the ball in scoring position. Flood gates opened after that play.

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

UF only will play us in Gainesville, I think we tell them to suck it.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

The Murray fumble killed our momentum. We were tied in the 3rd Quarter with the ball in scoring position. Flood gates opened after that play.

Flood gate was breached just before half time.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I either expect for them to just buy us out... or they will work some kind of "deal" in which they get one of their SEC buddies to play us instead in-exchange for not having to buy out our contract. They did this to another team back in the early 2000's and I wish I could remember who it was... think that they got LSU to play them since LSU had an opening in the schedule.

The only way we should accept that kind of deal is if that other SEC team comes to Tampa. And it needs to be an even trade SEC team, not Kentucky, Venderbilt, or Ole Miss. Hell bring in Auburn.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Flood gate was breached just before half time.

Disagree. We had the momentum back in the second half before Murray fumbled.