• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rocky's Rascals Club

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,637
  • Days Won:  3

Another indication of the growth of the program. When my kids were little and in the Jr. Bulls Club they got free admission into all the football games and we sat in 124 or 125.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Do the kids get a t-shirt every year to account for growth? Would love to get one for my daughter and son, but they're very little.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sorry that you didn't know that kids 3 and under do not require a ticket. You walk them through the ticket gate and schlep Grandma or Grandpa along for extra help with the kids. I don't suggest going during potty training... my daughter would ask to go pee every 5 minutes just to see the retsrooms, sit on the potty for a minute and do nothing, then say, "I'm done." All the while I'm missing the game or listening to it on the radio broadcast through the speakers.

Sorry that's long winded. She's 7 now and sometimes I miss those younger days of little cheerleading outfits and such!

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Do the kids get a t-shirt every year to account for growth? Would love to get one for my daughter and son, but they're very little.

Yeah, I think you renew each year and get a new shirt.

I don't suggest going during potty training... my daughter would ask to go pee every 5 minutes just to see the retsrooms, sit on the potty for a minute and do nothing, then say, "I'm done." All the while I'm missing the game or listening to it on the radio broadcast through the speakers.

The exact reason I haven't taken my daughter yet. She's 3 and has been potty trained for a year now, but I'm taking her next year and I'll gladly pay for the ticket to avoid the above situation.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

I don't suggest going during potty training... my daughter would ask to go pee every 5 minutes just to see the retsrooms, sit on the potty for a minute and do nothing, then say, "I'm done." All the while I'm missing the game or listening to it on the radio broadcast through the speakers.

The exact reason I haven't taken my daughter yet. She's 3 and has been potty trained for a year now, but I'm taking her next year and I'll gladly pay for the ticket to avoid the above situation.

LOL!!! you just described my entire weekend..... I have a 4 year old as well. We a re glutten for punishemnt!!! :)

BTW, we got he family four pack. I noticed that the tickets do not say child on any of them. Can they be used by adults?

Edited by slbpsi63

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

LOL!!! you just described my entire weekend..... I have a 4 year old as well. We a re glutten for punishemnt!!! :)

First year with child.... Thank god for spouses, it will be a tag team it sounds like

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Our grandson will be at his first football game next Saturday at just over 15 months. Mom & Dad (and probably grandmom) will be in charge of diaper changing.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

Another indication of the growth of the program. When my kids were little and in the Jr. Bulls Club they got free admission into all the football games and we sat in 124 or 125.

Those were the good old days .... Used the JBC ticket to bring friend with my daughter and there were plenty of seats around us in our section so never a problem sitting with us. Wouldn't happen today.

First year with child.... Thank god for spouses, it will be a tag team it sounds like

You and slb are brave. I'm going to take this one more year to see the games where if kids need to go potty, I'll push pause on the DVR. :D