• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2013 Uniforms

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I like the fighting Irish side of the helmet.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

That Notre Dame uniform is an abomination. I always thought they were the gold standard for college uniforms (I guess literally). Don't they have enough money over there?

I always thought for a new program, our unis haven't been as cheesy and trendy as others but it looks like we have to keep dinking with the formula.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

That Notre Dame uniform is an abomination.

It's worse than that.

For a program who always talks about their tradition, that uni is areal joke. I can't believe someone at ND approved that.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

From the neck down the ND uni isnt too bad for a one time set, but WOW the helmet is attrocious.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

Was that ND uniform designed by Two-Face? I thought Maryland's unis from last year were bad, but this is terrible. I'm no fan of the Irish, but they had nice, classic looking unis.

It's like Michigan's "throwbacks" from last year. Ugly. It doesn't have to be busy to be good.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

I'm sorry, but those look more like Michigan unis than ND.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

ROFLOL, The Ugliest Uniform In The History Of Ugly.

http://network.yardbarker.com/college_football/article_external/notre_dame_unveils_ugliest_uniform_in_history_of_ugly/11482636?ocid=ansfox11

When Notre Dame unveiled their uniforms for the 2011 "Shamrock Series" game against Maryland I posted them with the headline Notre Dame Just Killed My Dad because I didn't think the program could possibly sink any lower. Whoops. Yesterday the Irish unveiled the 2012 "Shamrock Series" uniform for the Miami game, and I can only image they went to adidas and said, "Make us a uniform that's as ugly as Tommy Rees' play in the red zone." We all know the Cowboys refuse to wear their blue jerseys because they lost a Super Bowl in them, so am I wrong in hoping for Miami to beat the Irish by 170 so I never have to see an abomination like this again? Am I overreacting here, or is the ugliest uniform in the history of college football? Click here for the video if you need more evidence.

The Irish might have unveiled the worst look this week, but they didn't unveil the only one. Rutgers is switching to Nike Pro Combat style digs for the entire season, including a silver helmet that actually makes them look like Knights:

uniform_comp.jpg

And Double Coverage's favorite team, the Coast Guard Bears, has switched from Nike to adidas for 2012. We haven't seen the game uniforms yet, but this look at the practice uniforms reveals they've ditched the Baby Florida look for blue helmets:

551041_4121293106393_427084912_n.jpg

Finally, let's move to the MAC, where Central Michigan is jumping on the "all black errrrthing" train and unveiling these new combinations, including a matte black helmet:

cmu4colors.jpg

cmuhelmet.jpg

Pretty sharp look for the Chippewas...and we KNOW how much those MAC teams http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAOfNEBZbE4. UMass is also jumping on the black bandwagon with their move to the MAC, switching to these new black helmets and an all black home uniform:

UMass-Helmet-Photo-2-480x360.jpg

UMassUniforms.jpg

Now if only they could just remove all traces of

from the internet.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I see a lot of teams changing, and very few of them improving.

USF included, from '10 to '11. It wasn't broke, and we fixed it. I'm hoping we go back in the right direction with next year's alleged tweaks.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

We live in a culture of fast change due to boredom. It has changed the way people think...about everything. I don't see it changing any time soon. If they could change their uniforms after every play, I think they would be doing it. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvVVQGgbKk0