• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Ticket Sales

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Let em talk..... We were loud as hell in Tally; I would not expect anything less from them in RayJay.... The loudest of them all will be our players

What a difference 3 years makes. USF will go from having a good crowd up there to being possibly outnumbered in Tampa (and it's not UF). This is what happens when you have a losing season and your league drops to irrelevancy. Outside of you fanatics, there is no buzz about this team....

I am a fanatic and totally agree with you/

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

Let em talk..... We were loud as hell in Tally; I would not expect anything less from them in RayJay.... The loudest of them all will be our players

What a difference 3 years makes. USF will go from having a good crowd up there to being possibly outnumbered in Tampa (and it's not UF). This is what happens when you have a losing season and your league drops to irrelevancy. Outside of you fanatics, there is no buzz about this team....

No there isnt, but there wasnt buzz in 2009 either when we played them. Still had a good crowd there. No buzz about them last year against WVU or Miami. Still had a good crowd. Now a top10 Florida team who we beat once before coming to Tampa for the first time? There will be a good crowd. Yes FSU will get several thousand there obviously, but I dont think we will be outnumbered.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

No there isnt, but there wasnt buzz in 2009 either when we played them. Still had a good crowd there. No buzz about them last year against WVU or Miami. Still had a good crowd. Now a top10 Florida team who we beat once before coming to Tampa for the first time? There will be a good crowd. Yes FSU will get several thousand there obviously, but I dont think we will be outnumbered.

I agree Ghost, it is not about buzz but about USF playing an in state school and we would love to knock them off again. This is going to be a clash. FSU will have a great showing similar to the WV showing when we beat them a few years back.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174

USF should be promoting this game already

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042

Outnumber us? So, we are only going to bring around 32k for this game then? If anything, at worst, it will be 60% Bulls there.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Outnumber us? So, we are only going to bring around 32k for this game then? If anything, at worst, it will be 60% Bulls there.

Yeah, I kind of question that too but that is what the article seemed to be about....

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

Do they not remember the ring of green we brought to Doak? Wasn't that 15k right there? And there was still more who wanted tickets for that game. No way does FSU outnumber us, especially with our student section.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042

Yeah, I kind of question that too but that is what the article seemed to be about....

It is a Tally newspaper, so I question it too. I know my older brother is going to be there as an FSU fan with his gf since she graduated from there. It's his first time at RJ to see a college game. I can see a lot of those types of people going to the game.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Its going to be 60% us 40% them. Which is a shame.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Athletics really needs to get their **** together. I cant even get a call back regarding the failure of one of their staff to process my Bulls Club donation the day he told me I HAD to pay it. Now Im going to struggle to be able to pay it off in time to make sure my season tickets arrive on time.